Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#12: The Disrespect is Unreal

Comments

• ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,562
    edited November 2022
    There’s almost no chance Utah loses and still makes the rose, even if they stay above UW (which I don’t think they will). The rose will want to avoid a Utah-Ohio state rematch
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,778
    ntxduck said:

There’s almost no chance Utah loses and still makes the rose, even if they stay above UW (which I don’t think they will). The rose will want to avoid a Utah-Ohio state rematch

not to mention a 4 loss team.... (but Willingham took Stanford to the Rose Bowl!!!! )
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club

haie said:

This site would cream themselves harder than a Natty of we fall back to the Vegas/Alamo and shove it up Sark's pretend sober loose asshole.

What about the meltdown if our doog legend 10-2 dream team gets blown the fuck out by Sark?

While Coach K and the drop 8 defense softens the Penix

I'm laughing just thinking about it
    DeBoer would run the same play 17 times to work over Kwat and his defense

Baylor was behind the Texas secondary all day last Saturday,
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,245 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alamo vs Texas would still be fun drama queens
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,033 Standard Supporter
    haie said:

This site would cream themselves harder than a Natty of we fall back to the Vegas/Alamo and shove it up Sark's pretend sober loose asshole.

Any bowl other than an ny6 is a waste and some of those still have players sit out.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,922 Swaye's Wigwam
    LawDawg1 said:

chuck said:

haie said:

What about the meltdown if our doog legend 10-2 dream team gets blown the fuck out by Sark?

I have no interest in UW playing Texas. There's really no upside.
    What if Sark went on another bender right after the game? Fuck your upside!
    That's the thing. UW...*we, I might say...got exactly that vengeance once already. Been there done that. It's upside, but diminished. The possible downsides though,.is huge
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,487
    Of course Utah Lost to 6-6 Florida but that's not worth bringing up in the commentary. Yes, the same Florida that also lost to Vanderbilt

Not saying the ASU loss isn't bad but it is pretty lame to do what they did in the rankings based on a 7 point conference loss on the road.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    just trying to make the conference championship game look like it means something. The disrespect towards Penix is a true shame
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    CFP Rankings are moar accurate than the AP and Coaches poles.

Honk ‘em.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    Blah blah blah. We? kind of deserve the skepticism and I’m okay with it considering there will be movement again and the stakes and outcomes are pretty well understood heading into this weekend. What would be really nice is if we show up at a Bowl game and shove our throbbing Penix down a throat or two. DGAF who/where/when at this point. Lay the pipe on a non-Pac 12 stage please and fucking thank you.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,495 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Any bowl other than an ny6 is a waste and some of those still have players sit out.
    I don't think a 10-2 WASHINGTON gets left out of a NY6 no matter what.

#NationalBrand
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,845 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

haie said:

chuck said:

haie said:

It’s just about revenge against Sark, which NOGAFAT besides bitter fans.