Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Travels with Purple Baze

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    Sometimes I watch soccer and think "ya know, this sport is better than it gets credit for being in the US"

Then I watch someone barely get touched and go down like they got hit by a .50 cal sniper, and I change the channel
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

Post game press conference excerpts from Iran's coach:

"The message was I love this team. We didn't finish this game the way we want. But we've been a connected team all year. That doesn't change because of this result. My love's not based on the result of this game; I love that locker room. I'm proud of that locker room. We didn't play the way we wanted to play and that really falls on me."

"We got a tight locker room. I think our players recognize that and realize that and this won't change their approach."

"...I think if you go back and look at this game we're gonna see a multitude of times that we really just stopped ourselves and weren't necessarily stopped."

Closed out the presser by saying he was going to turn his attention to recruiting. Did he mean for the team or a sleeper cell? That remains to be seen.

Yeah right

I watched 2/3 of the gayme. They got outplayed. Losers lose.
    You don't like Dan Lanning presser copypasta?
    Ah

You got me. I mostly stick to laughing at the resident Yucks