Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Visited StubHub yesterday.

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Swaye said:

I'd pay 1000 Sven dollars to motorboat her then jizz on her tits.

Best tits posted on this site in several months. Hottest pop singer for sure.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

@Swaye‌ sig (RIP) disagrees.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Little Jimmy seems upset I've noticed. Voting down Damone, PGOS and my posts all the time.

I always knew Little Jimmy would get all sandy I just didn't know it would be this soon.

Awe who am I kidding of course I knew he'd be sandy this soon.

He didn't leave me out of the fun either. I feel so special.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Katy Perry has amazing tits. Her and Kate Upton are the pair of tits I'd love to do all sorts of nasty shit to.

Having said that, road is right. Average face , no ass.

Then again with Tits like that does it matter? Nope.

Little Jimmy seems upset I've noticed. Voting down Damone, PGOS and my posts all the time.

I always knew Little Jimmy would get all sandy I just didn't know it would be this soon.

Awe who am I kidding of course I knew he'd be sandy this soon.

As predicted. We are never wrong here.
    It's always funny how the script never fails. Doogs always think we are wrong then like clockwork always comes true.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Jesus. That's a huge ass.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,570 Swaye's Wigwam
    In the 3rd pic she looks like really saggy balls.
    edited June 2014

Swaye said:

You need to be introduced to another annoying cunt who tries to sing (in this case rap) Iggy Azalea. Australian girl with a huge ass. I prefer ass over tits.

I was stunned when I saw what she looked like as I assumed she was black this whole time. I also see she is dating Nick Young of the Lakers.

Also Haie, with an ass like that who has time to even look at her face?

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I thought you sold Earth, Wind, and Fire tickets?

I'm willing to change with the times.

But if you're interested, Cheap Trick has several dates throughout this summer. July 26th in Phoenix with Boston (July is really the best time to go to Phoenix, hotels are cheap and tee times readily available...see me for details)
    Ahhh. The riffs of Rick Neilsen, the magic of Robin Zander.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Swaye said:

You need to be introduced to another annoying cunt who tries to sing (in this case rap) Iggy Azalea. Australian girl with a huge ass. I prefer ass over tits.

I was stunned when I saw what she looked like as I assumed she was black this whole time. I also see she is dating Nick Young of the Lakers.

If you didn't suspect she was white based on her songs on the radio, you need to go to the top of the Space Needle and bungee jump with a spool of thread.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Swaye said:

If you didn't suspect she was white based on her songs on the radio, you need to go to the top of the Space Needle and bungee jump with a spool of thread.
    She doesn't really sound white though. The only reason I knew she was white the first time I heard her was because I was watching her music video. If I had just heard it on the radio (wtf do you listen to pop music radio?), I would think she was black.

Swaye said:

She doesn't really sound white though. The only reason I knew she was white the first time I heard her was because I was watching her music video. If I had just heard it on the radio (wtf do you listen to pop music radio?), I would think she was black.

For some reason cause she is a "rapper" she is played on kube 93.3 and yes I thought she was black. She sounded like another Niki Minaj, in fact at first I thought it was Niki but realized it wasn't.

Anyways FY FM FE
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Iggy has great ass implants as always.

If we are going to start bashing on ass implants then I'm OUT!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2014

They aren't implants. I talked to a girl with a big, fake ass and she told me they take fat from your stomach or things and inject it into the booty. Not silicone like titties. I guess this makes me ass implant superiority guy.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Swaye said:

When you found out she was dating Nick Young, you should have concluded that she was white.