Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Visited StubHub yesterday.

13»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    edited June 2014
    ass is way out of proportion to body
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

I'd pay 1000 Sven dollars to motorboat her then jizz on her tits.

Best tits posted on this site in several months. Hottest pop singer for sure.
    You need to be introduced to another annoying cunt who tries to sing (in this case rap) Iggy Azalea. Australian girl with a huge ass. I prefer ass over tits.

I was stunned when I saw what she looked like as I assumed she was black this whole time. I also see she is dating Nick Young of the Lakers.

Also Haie, with an ass like that who has time to even look at her face?

If you didn't suspect she was white based on her songs on the radio, you need to go to the top of the Space Needle and bungee jump with a spool of thread.
    She doesn't really sound white though. The only reason I knew she was white the first time I heard her was because I was watching her music video. If I had just heard it on the radio (wtf do you listen to pop music radio?), I would think she was black.

For some reason cause she is a "rapper" she is played on kube 93.3 and yes I thought she was black. She sounded like another Niki Minaj, in fact at first I thought it was Niki but realized it wasn't.

Anyways FY FM FE
    da fucked for listening to kube
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Swaye said:

I'd pay 1000 Sven dollars to motorboat her then jizz on her tits.

Best tits posted on this site in several months. Hottest pop singer for sure.
    You need to be introduced to another annoying cunt who tries to sing (in this case rap) Iggy Azalea. Australian girl with a huge ass. I prefer ass over tits.

I was stunned when I saw what she looked like as I assumed she was black this whole time. I also see she is dating Nick Young of the Lakers.

Also Haie, with an ass like that who has time to even look at her face?

If you didn't suspect she was white based on her songs on the radio, you need to go to the top of the Space Needle and bungee jump with a spool of thread.
    She doesn't really sound white though. The only reason I knew she was white the first time I heard her was because I was watching her music video. If I had just heard it on the radio (wtf do you listen to pop music radio?), I would think she was black.

When I'm not rolling with my Miley Cyrus CD, the radio is on scan. Too many shit commercials to have to listen to to stay on any one station. I thought she sounded a bit too black to be black. But the Australian thing took me for a loop. BTW you guys are fucked up if you think Katy Perry doesn't have a hot face. You can find a fugly pic of every hot girl. Just ask Mila Kunis, the girl who vicariously fucked Michael Jackson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    If Katy Perry didn't have great tits nobody would notice her.

Her face is very mediocre and that's because she's in Hollywood. Look at her pics before she got famous.