Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Oregon is Lost.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    H defends EVERYTHING
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Just water - Andy just complains about water

Calm down gals
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    I get black eyes and broken skin around my eyes every time I shower.

Doesn't everyone? It's just water.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I want issues decided by tweet.

educated electorate!

Leave it to you, @HHusky, to not understand a judge explaining his reasoning behind a Judgment.

Ever been present for a Judgment Entry? Doubtful.
    Did you listen? (doubtful)

What did you disagree with?
    After assualting Ngo he took his phone. Who cares what his fucking intent was? His actions explain his intent and he should have been found guilty if for no other reason than to deter his shitty behavior in the future.
    Was he not charged for assault? Even if he was found guilty of stealing his phone, what’s the phone’s value? Sounds like robbery at worst would have been a misdemeanor.

Serious question, was he charges for assault? If not, why?
    Doesn't appear so. I don't know why he wasn't.
    Because, in the judge's mind, Ngo's filming of the perp with his phone "escalated things." Like "asking a question" or scribbling notes, and other stuff journalists do for a living.

We really need to get rid of that "provocative" First Amendment thing.
    You're working too hard, TurdForBrains.

Intent to permanently deprive him of his property. An element of the crime.

Not proved beyond a reasonable doubt to the judge sitting as jury.

Acquittal is the Constitutionally required outcome.

It's almost as if you don't know what reasoning is.

Missing the Entire Point by a thousand miles, once again.

The outcome is not the issue, you fucking idiot. It's the Judge's reasoning throughout his explanation as to how he reached his verdict. I'm not impressed with your "See Dick. See Dick run. See Dick run after the ball" level of legal analysis. It's as tedious and unrevealing as anything else you poast.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who wastes their money on a sack-of-shit pettifogger like you.
    He's the jury, dimwit. He has a doubt as to an element of the crime. He cannot possibly be wrong about the fact of his own doubt.

Acquittal is mandatory.
    It wasn't an accident that he knocked Ngo's phone out of his hand and then physically took the phone from Ngo. When you take something from someone by force to deprive them of the ability to use that item that is per se criminal intent. The judge just ignored the law and then lied. It wasn't an accident that the defendant wasn't charged with assault. This was a political decision, not a legal decision based on the clear facts of the case.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

H defends EVERYTHING

Unless they're Canadian truckers.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

Calm down gals

Wrong incident, Einstein.

Apparently Andy is the Sled of his world. Everyone wants to kill him.
    HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You seem to be bothered by him.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I want issues decided by tweet.

educated electorate!

Leave it to you, @HHusky, to not understand a judge explaining his reasoning behind a Judgment.

Ever been present for a Judgment Entry? Doubtful.
    Did you listen? (doubtful)

What did you disagree with?
    After assualting Ngo he took his phone. Who cares what his fucking intent was? His actions explain his intent and he should have been found guilty if for no other reason than to deter his shitty behavior in the future.
    Was he not charged for assault? Even if he was found guilty of stealing his phone, what’s the phone’s value? Sounds like robbery at worst would have been a misdemeanor.

Serious question, was he charges for assault? If not, why?
    Doesn't appear so. I don't know why he wasn't.
    Because, in the judge's mind, Ngo's filming of the perp with his phone "escalated things." Like "asking a question" or scribbling notes, and other stuff journalists do for a living.

We really need to get rid of that "provocative" First Amendment thing.
    You're working too hard, TurdForBrains.

Intent to permanently deprive him of his property. An element of the crime.

Not proved beyond a reasonable doubt to the judge sitting as jury.

Acquittal is the Constitutionally required outcome.

It's almost as if you don't know what reasoning is.

Missing the Entire Point by a thousand miles, once again.

The outcome is not the issue, you fucking idiot. It's the Judge's reasoning throughout his explanation as to how he reached his verdict. I'm not impressed with your "See Dick. See Dick run. See Dick run after the ball" level of legal analysis. It's as tedious and unrevealing as anything else you poast.

I truly feel sorry for anyone who wastes their money on a sack-of-shit pettifogger like you.
    He's the jury, dimwit. He has a doubt as to an element of the crime. He cannot possibly be wrong about the fact of his own doubt.

Acquittal is mandatory.
    Gargle those Antifa balls Dazzler.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?

H defends EVERYTHING

He defended AB's murder in the capitol. If he thinks that whole thing is over, well he's going to be in for a surprise.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    You realize that you're taking the @TheKobeStopper route and raging at mean Andy Ngo? I never about him until Vox and other lefties started crying about him. Now with any piece of news about him, lefties lose their shit.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    You realize that you're taking the @TheKobeStopper route and raging at mean Andy Ngo? I never about him until Vox and other lefties started crying about him. Now with any piece of news about him, lefties lose their shit.
    I barely have heard of him. Apparently his claim to fame is getting the shit kicked out him. So much so that Mikey got confused.
    hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    If he were a Progressive Gay Asian dude reporting on all the MAGA terrorists raging in the streets and was attacked, our worthless AG would be prosecuting any MAGA touching him with a hate crime. And he would be up for a Pulitzer.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    The Nines is where most visiting NBA teams stay while in Portland. Don't know if this is still true.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2021/05/29/portland-protesters-chase-tackle-and-punch-someone-they-believe-to-be-andy-ngo-until-he-hides-in-the-nines-hotel/

A man protesters believed was Andy Ngo hides behind the desk of the Nines hotel in Portland on May 28, 2021.

By Suzette Smith
    May 29, 2021 at 11:30 am PDT
    People in a May 28 protest crowd in front of the Multnomah County Justice Center chased, tackled and punched someone they believed to be right-wing author Andy Ngo, pursuing him through the streets of Portland until he hid inside The Nines hotel.

The enraged group pulled on the hotel’s front doors and shouted, “You wanna kill us? You wanna kill us, Andy?” at The Nines staff while the hotel staff frantically tried to hold the entrance closed.

The person hiding in The Nines appeared to be Ngo to this reporter—who saw him in the light of an elevator as he entered it and faced the front before the doors closed. But Ngo has not responded to WW’s inquiries whether he was assaulted, and has released no public statements about the incident.

andy nines A man protesters believed was Andy Ngo hides behind the desk of the Nines hotel in Portland on May 28, 2021. (Suzette Smith) (Suzette Smith)
    By Suzette Smith
    May 29, 2021 at 11:30 am PDT
    People in a May 28 protest crowd in front of the Multnomah County Justice Center chased, tackled and punched someone they believed to be right-wing author Andy Ngo, pursuing him through the streets of Portland until he hid inside The Nines hotel.

The enraged group pulled on the hotel’s front doors and shouted, “You wanna kill us? You wanna kill us, Andy?” at The Nines staff while the hotel staff frantically tried to hold the entrance closed.

The person hiding in The Nines appeared to be Ngo to this reporter—who saw him in the light of an elevator as he entered it and faced the front before the doors closed. But Ngo has not responded to WW’s inquiries whether he was assaulted, and has released no public statements about the incident.

The small crowd of leftist protesters—approximately 75—was already on edge after the Department of Homeland Security and Portland police conducted two targeted arrests early in the evening in Terry Schrunk Plaza. In response, the crowd threw raw eggs at the Southwest 2nd Avenue entrance of the Justice Center before peacefully marching through the downtown, chanting and beating drums.

The small crowd gathered because May 28 was the one-year anniversary of Portland’s first night of protests of the murder of George Floyd.

Friday’s march concluded around 11:30 pm without much fanfare. Word began to spread that Ngo was in the crowd—disguised and wearing a Black Lives Matter flag around his shoulders.

A group of five to 10 people in identity-obscuring clothing called “black bloc” followed the person they suspected of being Ngo for blocks, inquiring who he was. At one point, the person they pursued said his name was Jake. In front of the AC Marriott, the group tried to unmask the unknown man. He ran for blocks until someone in the pursuing group tackled him—at Southwest 4th Avenue and Morrison Street—and punched him several times after his head hit the brick sidewalk.

A nearby man holding a skateboard admonished the group, saying that their quarry looked like he’d “had enough.” However, when someone nearby shouted that the person they were assaulting was Ngo, the skateboard-carrying man changed his attitude, swearing and joining the group.

When the fleeing man took shelter in The Nines, he appeared to be pleading with staff. “They’re going to kill me,” he said.
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    I barely have heard of him. Apparently his claim to fame is getting the shit kicked out him. So much so that Mikey got confused.
    Barely have heard of him...I'm a centrist...you gals are hilarious.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,100 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Since Dazzler knows zero actual law I'll explain.

In Kali and pretty much everywhere else, robbery is defined as the theft of property via force or fear. Seems we had all the elements of the crime but a cowardly judge who didn't want his home burned down.

Beats listening to the judge recite the elements of the crime alleged, of course.
    Now do purse snatching isn't robbery. I'll wait.
    HHusky said:

Calm down gals

Reread my post, dumbshit.
    edited November 2022
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    Please try to keep up. I know reading is hard for you. Dumbfuck.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

hardhat said:

HHusky said:

Calm down gals

You owe Damone money?
    All the more reason the judge should have convicted the Antifa piece of shit. They have a history of beating and assualting Ngo. But just like your team used to do with the Klan back in the day. Local law enforcement Judges and Politicians just give a wink and nod to the Brownshirts who they know are on their team.
    No big deal. He’s not a leftist. Herr dazzler is ok with him getting assaulted.