Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our fat coach

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam

I like my cougs in this one rather easily. Say, 37-34. Debour has never seen an environment as hostile as MartinHarrison Stadium. The Cuogs will do very
    they have to do to win.

Cook it.

Coldest stadium in the north.
    Speaking of which… nothing will ever beat how much the Cuog brags about this and then in Minshew’s year complained about the snow as the reason they lost. Fucking classic.
    It’s going to be just like 1992! Snow is COUG weather!

Biggest ass rape apple cup

Derek,

You don't have more cuougs because this game happened.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
    haie said:

I like my cougs in this one rather easily. Say, 37-34. Debour has never seen an environment as hostile as MartinHarrison Stadium. The Cuogs will do very
    they have to do to win.

Cook it.

Speaking of which… nothing will ever beat how much the Cuog brags about this and then in Minshew’s year complained about the snow as the reason they lost. Fucking classic.
    It’s going to be just like 1992! Snow is COUG weather!

Biggest ass rape apple cup

Derek,

You don't have more cuougs because this game happened.
    But we didn't have more Cougs in the six years preceding that game either
  • Business as usual, coogz take the L.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

they have to do to win.

Cook it.

But still.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,173

they have to do to win.

Cook it.

Not only do they complain about the snow as the reason they lost, but they outscored us in the snow. The snow did work to their advantage. The ultimate problems with their outcome and logic both have the root of they are fucking coogs.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

My only regret is I have but 1 chin to give this gif.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,134 Founders Club

Dude might get a SB ring this year.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,721 Swaye's Wigwam

Just like Jaydon Mickens?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

NOC