Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Our fat coach

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,889 Founders Club
Pretty much crushes the cupcakes. Kent State and Colorado

Choked in the desert sadly

Wins close against the Oregon schools and Cal

Yes, PGOS your coogs can win this week

But they won't

Close and ugly is my prediction

If DeBoer is who I am beginning to think he is UW wins

A loss and the hate flows again

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't think it's going to be that close. Their OL + Ward hanging onto the ball, it's going to be hard for them to overcome that. Run game with Watson isn't on Oregon/OSU level.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
    If WSU attacks our secondary in a creative manner, the game will be close to the end. As I predicted on today's pod, UW 35, WSU 31
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cougs can’t score….they’ll run it a bit though

Dawgs by 13

If WSU attacks our secondary in a creative manner, the game will be close to the end. As I predicted on today's pod, UW 35, WSU 31

They aren't creative though, it's a failure from them bringing over Incarnate Word's coach.

It's bubble screens with tiny receivers blocking. It actually plays into our personnel.

I don't think it'll be a complete blowout, more like 13-17 point game.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam
    We only lose on grass
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,267
    Blowout win. Dawgs 38 Coug 20.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter
    The cougs offense sucks. I don’t know if it is their scheme or the qb not being able to read a defense. But against us it doesn’t matter. Any qb that can move around and buy time will find wr’s streaking wide open in the field. Kent state, michigan state and Arizona games are destined to repeat itself vs our defense. We will have to likely put up 40.

The cougs offense sucks. I don’t know if it is their scheme or the qb not being able to read a defense. But against us it doesn’t matter. Any qb that can move around and buy time will find wr’s streaking wide open in the field. Kent state, michigan state and Arizona games are destined to repeat itself vs our defense. We will have to likely put up 40.

Abundance.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

I like my cougs in this one rather easily. Say, 37-34. Debour has never seen an environment as hostile as MartinHarrison Stadium. The Cuogs will do very they have to do to win.

Cook it.

Everything they can do to win the game typically results in a couging it in epic fashion. Can’t wait.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,470 Swaye's Wigwam

I like my cougs in this one rather easily. Say, 37-34. Debour has never seen an environment as hostile as MartinHarrison Stadium. The Cuogs will do very
    they have to do to win.

Cook it.

Thought you were a Ute fan??
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    Isn’t it Gesa dream sheet Stadium now?

I like my cougs in this one rather easily. Say, 37-34. Debour has never seen an environment as hostile as MartinHarrison Stadium. The Cuogs will do very
    they have to do to win.

Cook it.