Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shitty Rose Bowl

2»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,556 Founders Club

Penn State loses the two games they play against Ohio State and Michigan and gets a NY6 bowl

Sparty playing for bowl eligibility to finish their shit season.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,626

Penn State? I suppose they get the nod if both OSU and Michigan get playoff berths, but that's highly unlikely.

Let's make peace with the fact that whichever Pac-12 team makes the grand daddy is getting absolutely pink socked by one of OSU or UM.

disagree Michigan's play absolutely no one and hasn't looked impressive, they're a solid matchup for us. They're Oregon with a better defense and no Troy Franklin. I like that matchup, Marvin Harrison Jr however would send us to the gulag.
    Have you ever watched Michigan? Wtf is this comparison
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,626

Penn State? I suppose they get the nod if both OSU and Michigan get playoff berths, but that's highly unlikely.

Let's make peace with the fact that whichever Pac-12 team makes the grand daddy is getting absolutely pink socked by one of OSU or UM.

disagree Michigan's play absolutely no one and hasn't looked impressive, they're a solid matchup for us. They're Oregon with a better defense and no Troy Franklin. I like that matchup, Marvin Harrison Jr however would send us to the gulag.
    Tell me you haven’t watched Michigan this year without telling me you haven’t watched Michigan.
    I watched enough of Maryland/Illinois/Iowa games to tell me they aren't a threat throwing the football. Great run game and good defense though.
    When i think Oregon, I think a team with good defense that can’t throw the ball
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    ntxduck said:

Tell me you haven’t watched Michigan this year without telling me you haven’t watched Michigan.
    I watched enough of Maryland/Illinois/Iowa games to tell me they aren't a threat throwing the football. Great run game and good defense though.
    When i think Oregon, I think a team with good defense that can’t throw the ball
    scroll up