Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Football was dead, but one man stepped forward this year and saved them

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,173
    Fitting on his birthday!
  • iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 129

I feel vindicated

Mora could have been the clean up artist in 08 that we needed after Gilby and Ty

Whether he would have ultimately failed is likely but not relevant to the idea that launched a movement that would lead to this bored and malarkey in abundance

@iDawg

Being wrong about Mora let the whole world know never listen to me again. Sent me into retirement.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,889 Founders Club
    iDawg said:

I feel vindicated

Mora could have been the clean up artist in 08 that we needed after Gilby and Ty

Whether he would have ultimately failed is likely but not relevant to the idea that launched a movement that would lead to this bored and malarkey in abundance

@iDawg

Being wrong about Mora let the whole world know never listen to me again. Sent me into retirement.
    And now you're vindicated

We shall dance on the graves of the doubters

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited November 2022
    Still say Pat Hill was the best choice and I'll die on that hill.

Willing to crawl naked over broken glass for the job, Coach Hill would have restored Husky TUFFNESS in spades, especially in the trenches.

Even though 8, maybe 9 wins, would have been the ceiling, Race would have been ecstatic and the bored would be spared trifle debates over firing Scott Huff.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,889 Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Willing to crawl naked over broken glass for the job, Coach Hill would have restored Husky TUFFNESS in spades, especially in the trenches.

Even though 8, maybe 9 wins, would have been the ceiling, Race would have been ecstatic and the bored would be spared trifle debates over firing Scott Huff.

Pat Hill would fire Huff on the tarmac
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Pat Hill would fire Huff on the tarmac
    You don't want to hear Coach Pat Hill angry. You just don't
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I thought this thread was going to be about me.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club
    iDawg said:

I feel vindicated

@iDawg

Wait, I thought you said you were like the best friend of the 5 star recruit who stands on the bench waving the towel, because "every team needs one of those guys"?