Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

World's Saddest Tailgate

WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
This has to be a Husky fan doing an Andy Kaufman-level long bit making fun of Duck fans, right? What kind of grown men eat hot dogs with just ketchup on them?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DuckZone503/status/1592358104620240896?cxt=HHwWgMDU0c3QmJksAAAA

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,134 Founders Club
    Scarftards gonna scarftard
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    From a frying pan.

I think it was catsup.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter
    chuck said:

From a frying pan.

I think it was catsup.

Ketchup
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    The dubs down thing is cringe level stupid. It doesn’t move the needle. When I went to pee I saw a shirt “Ted buddy was a Husky”. It was getting big belly laughs in the bathroom. Seems like it was the first time most had heard that one.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club

The dubs down thing is cringe level stupid. It doesn’t move the needle. When I went to pee I saw a shirt “Ted buddy was a Husky”. It was getting big belly laughs in the bathroom. Seems like it was the first time most had heard that one.

The last time I was in Autzen was 2004, and I was seated at the 40-yard line surrounded by Ducks as far as the eye could see. Some slob walked up the aisle wearing the "Bundy was a Husky" shirt and several people were laughing out loud, they thought it was so clever.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club

The dubs down thing is stupid enough but how clever this guy seems to think it is makes it 10 times worse. The only thing maybe worse than it is Husk The Fuskies, which I think even Cougs realized was lame.

Forget about hand signals and just win.

But some of the stupid stuff I've seen on Hardcore Husky this week from UW posters shows we're no better
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam

The last time I was in Autzen was 2004, and I was seated at the 40-yard line surrounded by Ducks as far as the eye could see. Some slob walked up the aisle wearing the "Bundy was a Husky" shirt and several people were laughing out loud, they thought it was so clever.
    Bundy was a Husky is 100x more clever and comical than dubs down of Huck The Fuskies. I'm pretty sure the Cougs invented it though.

Let's be honest, if Ted could play ball and was out of prison, Washington would have given him a scholly before the mid-2000s and Oregon still.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam

Ted bundy was also a Ute. People forget that.
    This is so true.

The dubs down thing is stupid enough but how clever this guy seems to think it is makes it 10 times worse. The only thing maybe worse than it is Husk The Fuskies, which I think even Cougs realized was lame.

Forget about hand signals and just win.

But some of the stupid stuff I've seen on Hardcore Husky this week from UW posters shows we're no better
    Examples?

Bundy was a Husky is 100x more clever and comical than dubs down of Huck The Fuskies. I'm pretty sure the Cougs invented it though.

Let's be honest, if Ted could play ball and was out of prison, Washington would have given him a scholly before the mid-2000s and Oregon still.
    I was first exposed to Huck the Fuskies at the 1982 Apple Cup. I was given a free painters type hat with it on it. I actually thought it was funny and displayed it in my room for a while. Anywhoooo…

Wouldn’t have been the only player who did time to play for UW.
    chuck said:

From a frying pan.

I think it was catsup.

@UW_Doog_Bot cooks hots dogs in a frying pan!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,505 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

From a frying pan.

I think it was catsup.

@UW_Doog_Bot cooks hots dogs in a frying pan!
    A griddle top, and they have bacon, which the griddle becomes a fryer when you have accumulated enough bacon grease.

If we are bashing deep frying things in bacon grease then I am out!
    From Gresham. Enough said on that.
    Having lived down in Ducktard land now for a few years, I'm astounded by the number of passionate Jack Quook fans.

I know we? have more than our fair share of Jack Doogs including folks in this space. But the percentage seems to be much higher in Oregon.