Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,683 Founders Club

I was there for the Pat Johnson debacle game. It was another Lambo pants-shitting classic.

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Part of me died that day.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    Husky Fan Podcast was talking about Oregon players wrecking bowl posters or something in the tunnel in 95 or 97. Does anyone remember exactly what that was?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club

Husky Fan Podcast was talking about Oregon players wrecking bowl posters or something in the tunnel in 95 or 97. Does anyone remember exactly what that was?

I vaguely remember reading about that. I'm sure it happened. There was a lot of venom between the teams back then.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,600 Founders Club

I vaguely remember reading about that. I'm sure it happened. There was a lot of venom between the teams back then.
    Well I’m glad we’ve all patched things up since then

Well I’m glad we’ve all patched things up since then
    It's a lot more tame now... a lot more.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,888 Founders Club
    Oregon won in 94 of course then at Husky Stadium in 95 as Lambo missed two field goals

Dillon crushed Oregon in 96

97 Brock was hurt and Tui got his first start and Dumbo had him running the Brock offense in the first half as Oregon got the lead.

Tui let it rip in the 2nd half and UW got the lead late before Johnson ripped hearts out

That was the legendary 3 out of 4 and the national nightmare began

Doog legend was built around Oregon disrespecting our tunnel and Bowl posters.

Oregon won in 94 of course then at Husky Stadium in 95 as Lambo missed two field goals

Dillon crushed Oregon in 96

97 Brock was hurt and Tui got his first start and Dumbo had him running the Brock offense in the first half as Oregon got the lead.

Tui let it rip in the 2nd half and UW got the lead late before Johnson ripped hearts out

That was the legendary 3 out of 4 and the national nightmare began

Doog legend was built around Oregon disrespecting our tunnel and Bowl posters.

I remember lambo saying “they teach hate down there and that’s not right”. It’s when we transitioned from the mercenaries to the classy program that loses the right way. Lambo was the worst.
    I remember Bullotti being interviewed on a local radio station and saying "I don't coach hate."