Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We got next

123457»

Comments

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Pat Kill

haie said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

You won. Take the scoreboard. You don’t need to write any fan fic on this one.

AF is a pussy who got his ass kicked.

End of the game, OL got destroyed, the slip just made it funnier.
    Calm down nerd.

I don’t care about the stupid shit you care about.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
    What an idiotic statement

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

Calm down nerd.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
    There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

It's been fucking 8 years since you've beaten UW at home in regulation.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

It's been fucking 8 years since you've beaten UW at home in regulation.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.
    All the way since 2019?

Not sure what that says about the rest of you then.
    You have to give the booger eating nerd a break. This was a really big 3 pt. win for the slender little guy. He’s still suffering PTSD from Oregon stealing 12 years of his childhood. He’s gotta a lot of pent up anger issues to work out.

His team exposed their pussies and begged out of a 2020 ass blasting in Eugene. The Ducks then dragged their shit team all over Fuskie stadium last year and he finally got his “epic” win when Lanning shit the bed on a 4th down call.

In the end they’re still not on Oregon’s level and little boy knows it.
    You won by 10 against the worst UW team in the Pac 12 era.

UW is absolutely on your level the way they were stacking bodies in your shit hole.
    Nah. You lost to probation era ASU. Unless your take away from that game was that they’re on your level it doesn’t hold anywhere else.

But you can believe all the sci fi comic book stuff if you want. I promise you it’s not how things actually work. Ever.
    Aww. little Mike is really hurt by this. LMAO

thechatch said:

Stop coping about the UW game + popping off about beating a MWC team is some UW Petersen shit.

Popping off?

lol I don’t give a shit about beating Utah.

I care about beating USC and the B1G10.

I leave the EPIC HISTORICAL wins over NW rivals shtick to you and the rest of the window licking shitbirds like haie.

Now go print your tee shirts.
    Oh yeah, the "We lost so I don't care about the Huskies" bullshit. Hilarious since you're still on here constantly

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

On a site full of losers, I can confidently say you are easily the biggest fucking loser here.

Popped off like a puffy little ginage thinking you were getting Ty Thompson. And lost to an amputee Bo nix.

This is nearly as embarrassing as your pre 2019 Pac12 title game post.
    Say what @ntxduck ?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

On a site full of losers, I can confidently say you are easily the biggest fucking loser here.

Popped off like a puffy little ginage thinking you were getting Ty Thompson. And lost to an amputee Bo nix.

Say what @ntxduck ?
    That was a historic collapse by Oregon. A team you lost to.

Pipe down 2%.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Say what @ntxduck ?

Pipe down 2%.
    Disagree.

Turns out the Ute loss was more historic than I thought.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Say what @ntxduck ?

Pipe down 2%.
    Disagree.

Turns out the Ute loss was more historic than I thought.
    Not really. Utah was never beating Oregon, even an Oregon that UW tuned up for you.

The Utah hype this year was always bullshit.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Say what @ntxduck ?
    I stand corrected. Gassing up beav when your balding qb could only score 17 on tosh is even more pathetic
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Say what @ntxduck ?
    I stand corrected. Gassing up beav when your balding qb could only score 17 on tosh is even more pathetic
    Fucking this.