Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We got next

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

chuck said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

You won. Take the scoreboard. You don’t need to write any fan fic on this one.

It took around 55 minutes of game time and about 350 rushing yards, but UW finally wore down the Oregon running game.

I dont see why you duck fans can't just tip your cap to the superior game planning by Inge and co.

I mock, but I'm on board with the doogs. *We? won. Suffer, Oregon fans, and let me enjoy it for a bit.
    Chuck:

Note the post and the responses.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101752/congratulations#latest

No different than the way Husky fans use to behave at Autzen and Parker Stadium after killing the Ducks and Beavers on the road in the 80’s and the early 90’s.

Huskies simply put it on the internet and social media today.

Now, fans of other teams are called necrophiliacs, losers, pussies, Pweston, etc. after winning a game. Seriously?

Interesting way to celebrate a victory.

Congrats to Baseman and Haie for recognizing early on the significance of the coaching hire.

Congrats to CanuckDawg (and anybody else) for predicting the victory before the game.

Doog on!
    You were a necrophile long before Saturday.
    Husky humor in it’s glory . . . Expected from Baseman. Not so much from Race and a “moderator”.

I'm actually a lot more mello these days

You may remember me from such hits as *gurgle*
    Was SNAP yours?
    I plead guilty to that
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

chuck said:

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

You won. Take the scoreboard. You don’t need to write any fan fic on this one.

It took around 55 minutes of game time and about 350 rushing yards, but UW finally wore down the Oregon running game.

I dont see why you duck fans can't just tip your cap to the superior game planning by Inge and co.

I mock, but I'm on board with the doogs. *We? won. Suffer, Oregon fans, and let me enjoy it for a bit.
    Chuck:

Note the post and the responses.
    https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/101752/congratulations#latest

No different than the way Husky fans use to behave at Autzen and Parker Stadium after killing the Ducks and Beavers on the road in the 80’s and the early 90’s.

Huskies simply put it on the internet and social media today.

Now, fans of other teams are called necrophiliacs, losers, pussies, Pweston, etc. after winning a game. Seriously?

Interesting way to celebrate a victory.

Congrats to Baseman and Haie for recognizing early on the significance of the coaching hire.

Congrats to CanuckDawg (and anybody else) for predicting the victory before the game.

Doog on!
    You were a necrophile long before Saturday.
    Husky humor in it’s glory . . . Expected from Baseman. Not so much from Race and a “moderator”.

I wasn't joking
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

If Nix and Forsyth are out, Oregon isn’t beating Utah.

Agree. I hear the team that drove 18 plays over 10 minutes are pussies. Not the ones on the other side of the ball.
    And then what happened?
    We’re talking about your D getting their shit pushed in for over 10 minutes.

I'll take the team whose defense bludgeoned your starting center and quarterback, causing your coaching staff to diarrhea shit themselves in their own stadium with a playoff bid on the line.
    That center fucking killed your D-line for 19 plays over 10 minutes. Only a dumb fucking cunt like you would see it differently.

Yup, Nix took a crown of the helmet cheap shot directly to the knee. I’ll give you that. Husky football.
    Will Duck media mix the greatest 19 in with the pick into the pre-game hype vid?
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    89ute said:

On a site full of losers, I can confidently say you are easily the biggest fucking loser here.

Popped off like a puffy little ginage thinking you were getting Ty Thompson. And lost to an amputee Bo nix.

This is nearly as embarrassing as your pre 2019 Pac12 title game post.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

On a site full of losers, I can confidently say you are easily the biggest fucking loser here.

Popped off like a puffy little ginage thinking you were getting Ty Thompson. And lost to an amputee Bo nix.

I see you're still upset over last year.

Given a choice to play against amputee or Ty Thompson, I would have quadrupled down and taken amputee.

Enjoy the pinnacle of your season.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

So far…
    89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Given a choice to play against amputee or Ty Thompson, I would have quadrupled down and taken amputee.

Literally no one gives a fuck about last year. The 2003 loss at Utah still stings more than either of those.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Literally no one gives a fuck about last year. The 2003 loss at Utah still stings more than either of those.
    2015?
    89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

ntxduck said:

89ute said:

2015?
    When you beat sling blade and a backup qb who couldn’t field a snap? Yeah congrats on that one. 2003 hurt. 2015 was the start of the knives sharpening for helf
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    Christ. Plucky little Utah will always be my favorite Utah.

Congrats on losing to a HC that seems to be intent upon scoring for the opposition.

An OC that can’t stop stepping on his own dick. Apparently he likes it.

A DC who should be selling shoes with Al Bundy

And giving up 287 passing yards to a QB that looked like he was playing in a walking boot.

Your best days are behind you.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Whittinham should have coached the pants off Lanning. I guess if he could not out coach Napier week 1 he probably would be out coached by Lanning. Turns out he was. Out coached, out played.

As far as our best days? I learned that in 2019. One of Utah's best teams got plungered on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Happened again tonight, Oregon's second string line protected Bo to the point he never had to move.

Last year was our only chance to snatch a Rose Bowl from a disinterested under-manned Ohio State.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,301
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

Whittinham should have coached the pants off Lanning. I guess if he could not out coach Napier week 1 he probably would be out coached by Lanning. Turns out he was. Out coached, out played.

As far as our best days? I learned that in 2019. One of Utah's best teams got plungered on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Happened again tonight, Oregon's second string line protected Bo to the point he never had to move.

Last year was our only chance to snatch a Rose Bowl from a disinterested under-manned Ohio State.

Could have should have would have but didn't
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

LOL
    ntxduck said:

89ute said:

Love you @ntxduck but I'm going to stand with my @89ute . Didn't want to pick sides but need to stand up for my fella.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Amusing thread, guys. Just incredible stuff from a couple of the biggest fucking losers on the board to sift through. Let’s start with the king of the morons over here….

EPIC WIN!!!
    HISTORICAL GAME!!!!!

😂

Oregon wins that game 9/10 times. UW needed a ton of shit to go their way to get the W and they got all of it. Congrats on the “epic historical” win against your 20 year tormentors. You deserve to celebrate, so I’m gonna allow you to have this moment.

“OREGON HASNT BEATEN WASHINGTON IN REGULATION IN 8 YEARS AT AUTZEN!!!!”

fucking lol

You should print some tee shirts.

Fucking Utah😂. Get back in your hole.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Stop coping about the UW game + popping off about beating a MWC team is some UW Petersen shit.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Stop coping about the UW game + popping off about beating a MWC team is some UW Petersen shit.

Popping off?

lol I don’t give a shit about beating Utah.

I care about beating USC and the B1G10.

I leave the EPIC HISTORICAL wins over NW rivals shtick to you and the rest of the window licking shitbirds like haie.

Now go print your tee shirts.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

You should just get focused on the dogs upcoming loss on the Palouse.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Popping off?

lol I don’t give a shit about beating Utah.

I care about beating USC and the B1G10.

I leave the EPIC HISTORICAL wins over NW rivals shtick to you and the rest of the window licking shitbirds like haie.

Now go print your tee shirts.
    You sound like you're two steps away from the edge of the Aurora Bridge with this stuff.

If you don't care about rivalry games you're lying or just a boring piece of shit. Also, that game got UW squarely into the championship race and a possibility of a rose/NY6. The last 3 weeks UW is probably outscoring their opponents (two rivals and conference contenders) somewhere around 20 something to 10.

Eat shit quook. This place is too much for your little simpleton brain.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46X didn't see an L on the schedule.

TheSnatch only cares about beating B1G teams on Oregon's schedule 🤣