Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We got next

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

If Nix and Forsyth are out, Oregon isn’t beating Utah.

Agree. I hear the team that drove 18 plays over 10 minutes are pussies. Not the ones on the other side of the ball.
    And then what happened?
    We’re talking about your D getting their shit pushed in for over 10 minutes.

I'll take the team whose defense bludgeoned your starting center and quarterback, causing your coaching staff to diarrhea shit themselves in their own stadium with a playoff bid on the line.
    That center fucking killed your D-line for 19 plays over 10 minutes. Only a dumb fucking cunt like you would see it differently.

Yup, Nix took a crown of the helmet cheap shot directly to the knee. I’ll give you that. Husky football.
    and the center got his ass kicked when it mattered most.

Cheap shot? I didn't know cutting the legs was a cheap shot, must have never played ball. This cope is embarrassing and bordering on ballzfs territory.
    Pathetic 😂 I bet Huston or whatever that fags name is took a cheap shot too? Can’t believe this is how 46 spends his night off from his part time O’Reilly’s gig, embarrassing.
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

Agree. I hear the team that drove 18 plays over 10 minutes are pussies. Not the ones on the other side of the ball.
    And then what happened?

You’ll always that drive that Nix got his knee crunched on, I guess. Loser.
    This is a big moment for your program. Enjoy it little brother. They don’t come very often.
    You’re so bad at this. Enjoy the rest of your microwave dinner.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

And then what happened?

You’ll always that drive that Nix got his knee crunched on, I guess. Loser.
    This is a big moment for your program. Enjoy it little brother. They don’t come very often.
    You’re so bad at this. Enjoy the rest of your microwave dinner.
    Go enjoy your victory over your bettor. Celebrate big, maybe 7-11 hot dogs and a slurpee.
    Aurora bridge 7-11? I have a number to call if you’re thinking about taking the plunge.

• MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022
    To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

You won. Take the scoreboard. You don’t need to write any fan fic on this one.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

To the victors go the spoils but AF has been injured for about three weeks. Imagine thinking a D line that gave up 312 yards rushing kicked anyones ass.

It took around 55 minutes of game time and about 350 rushing yards, but UW finally wore down the Oregon running game.

I dont see why you duck fans can't just tip your cap to the superior game planning by Inge and co.

I mock, but I'm on board with the doogs. *We? won. Suffer, Oregon fans, and let me enjoy it for a bit.
    edited November 2022
    chuck said:

It took around 55 minutes of game time and about 350 rushing yards, but UW finally wore down the Oregon running game.

I dont see why you duck fans can't just tip your cap to the superior game planning by Inge and co.

I mock, but I'm on board with the doogs. *We? won. Suffer, Oregon fans, and let me enjoy it for a bit.
    More fan fic. But you get to do whatever you want.

And no matter how it happened. Scoreboard.

Enjoy.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

More fan fic. But you get to do whatever you want.

And no matter how it happened. Scoreboard.

Enjoy.
    It doesnt matter. The concept is funny.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

AF is a pussy who got his ass kicked.

End of the game, OL got destroyed, the slip just made it funnier.
    haie said:

Calm down nerd.

I don’t care about the stupid shit you care about.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

Your hysterics along with the other big spooners on here are just windows into your own souls and 25+ years of football torment.

Oregon wins Rose Bowls by accident. You guys beat Oregon by accident. Until that changes you have nothing but the odd good weekend down at the trailer park.

As of right now, you’re just Arizona and ASU. Gutty little try hards that beat Oregon in November that one year.
    There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

It's been fucking 8 years since you've beaten UW at home in regulation.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.
    haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

There's 5 teams in contention via tie breakers and Arizona and ASU aren't in that list. Yeah, compare conference titles, division titles, playoffs, Arizona and ASU are just like Washington 😂👍

Since 2019 Oregon has been an overrated, pussy little team of front runners who eventually get slapped senseless by a better coached team. Last year it was Utah x2, this year it was us in one of the most epic games in the history of the rivalry.

You guys really need Petersen back, so you don't get 7+ players knocked out of the game again, and can enjoy all the shitty in game strategy and decisions that come with him.
    All the way since 2019?

Not sure what that says about the rest of you then.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

And it’s been a little over a year since we curb stomped you in Seattle
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

You have to give the booger eating nerd a break. This was a really big 3 pt. win for the slender little guy. He’s still suffering PTSD from Oregon stealing 12 years of his childhood. He’s gotta a lot of pent up anger issues to work out.

His team exposed their pussies and begged out of a 2020 ass blasting in Eugene. The Ducks then dragged their shit team all over Fuskie stadium last year and he finally got his “epic” win when Lanning shit the bed on a 4th down call.

In the end they’re still not on Oregon’s level and little boy knows it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

You have to give the booger eating nerd a break. This was a really big 3 pt. win for the slender little guy. He’s still suffering PTSD from Oregon stealing 12 years of his childhood. He’s gotta a lot of pent up anger issues to work out.

His team exposed their pussies and begged out of a 2020 ass blasting in Eugene. The Ducks then dragged their shit team all over Fuskie stadium last year and he finally got his “epic” win when Lanning shit the bed on a 4th down call.

You won by 10 against the worst UW team in the Pac 12 era.

UW is absolutely on your level the way they were stacking bodies in your shit hole.
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

UW is absolutely on your level the way they were stacking bodies in your shit hole.
    Nah. You lost to probation era ASU. Unless your take away from that game was that they’re on your level it doesn’t hold anywhere else.

But you can believe all the sci fi comic book stuff if you want. I promise you it’s not how things actually work. Ever.
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

Nah. You lost to probation era ASU. Unless your take away from that game was that they’re on your level it doesn’t hold anywhere else.

But you can believe all the sci fi comic book stuff if you want. I promise you it’s not how things actually work. Ever.
    "Probation era ASU" jfc.

Ducks are wrecked.
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

"Probation era ASU" jfc.

Ducks are wrecked.
    Sorry I upset you. Is ASU Washington’s superior? Or do bad teams beat good ones sometimes and it means nothing in the scheme of things?
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

haie said:

haie said:

Calm down nerd.

All the way since 2019?

"Probation era ASU" jfc.

Ducks are wrecked.
    Sorry I upset you. Is ASU Washington’s superior? Or do bad teams beat good ones sometimes and it means nothing in the scheme of things?
    Clearly, I'm upset 🍺