Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PAC-12 championship

USC plays UCLA next week
Oregon Plays Utah

That should clean out the roadblock of second place.

Comments

• SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 951
    Do we want SC to be in the title game with 1 loss and UCLA out with 3 losses? Or SC loses and there’s a clusterfuck of five 2-loss teams?

Unfortunately I think we want Oregon to beat Utah before losing to the Beavs
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam
    Is it even possible for UW to jump Utah if that happens?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam

Is it even possible for UW to jump Utah if that happens?

I don't think so, bc everyone beat ASU but us.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    Huskies have to win out to have any chance. They should, but then again they should have beaten ASU.

Utah and Oregon State are challenges for the Ducks. They could lose one or both, especially if Center and Nix are really dinged up, and their defense continues to suck. We’ll see soon enough.

USC beating UCLA could then potentially clear a path, but that’s no guarantee. USC is underwhelming IMO.

PAC gonna whack. As always. Could come down to a coin toss.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think we need Oregon to beat Utah, then lose to Oregon State

Then....idk how we pass UCLA/USC and im too lazy to look at their schedules.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,367 Swaye's Wigwam
    Need UO, Utah and UCLA all to lose one more for a chance

Even then we get screwed by Utes I think
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,018
    Usc > ucla , Oregon > Utah, osu > Oregon

Puts usc #1. Washington, Utah, Oregon tied for #2

Washington > Oregon > Utah. We should be in unless pac12 has some stupid tie breaker that puts utah in for scoring the most points vs stanford.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Bread said:

Washington > Oregon > Utah. We should be in unless pac12 has some stupid tie breaker that puts utah in for scoring the most points vs stanford.

I’m pretty sure the Pac12’s tie breaker goes to which program has the best women’s and binary sports.
    Don't forget the best sustainability program.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Bread said:

I’m pretty sure the Pac12’s tie breaker goes to which program has the best women’s and binary sports.
    That and who leaves the smallest carbon footrprint
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    HuskyJW said:

Need UO, Utah and UCLA all to lose one more for a chance

Even then we get screwed by Utes I think

UTES need to lose two. And that includes @RUFFALOSOLDIER.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,018
    Also possible Notre Dame joins the pac12 before the season ends giving USC another conference loss.