Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pweston?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club

Sancho said:
    Lamest and shittiest tailgate ever.

Wow. I actually feel bad for those two losers.

#NoFuture
    Everything about this little turd make me want to punch him in the face.

Gay ass neck tattoo. Gay ass little rice rocket sedan. Ugly beard.

Why do people that suck so hard in life post videos of themselves doing lame shit?
    And they aren't even tailgating; They're hatch-backing with no other fans or friends.

So sad it makes me wanna cry.
    You don't necessary need a pick up truck to tailgate effectively; although they are best for hauling around a proper grill or smoker. A larger SUV or Van will work fine with proper planning. I think I even put a Sputnik Weber kettle grill in the back of my 4 Runner a time or too.

But still, somethings aren't worth doing, unless you do it right. Tailgating is one of those.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

Sancho said:

#NoFuture

Why do people that suck so hard in life post videos of themselves doing lame shit?
    And they aren't even tailgating; They're hatch-backing with no other fans or friends.

You don't necessary need a pick up truck to tailgate effectively; although they are best for hauling around a proper grill or smoker. A larger SUV or Van will work fine with proper planning. I think I even put a Sputnik Weber kettle grill in the back of my 4 Runner a time or too.

But still, somethings aren't worth doing, unless you do it right. Tailgating is one of those.
    As the 4-Runner sits upon a truck chassis, the Judges will accept it as a tailgating vehicle.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,948 Founders Club
    edited November 2022

Sancho said:

#NoFuture

As the 4-Runner sits upon a truck chassis, the Judges will accept it as a tailgating vehicle.
    What about independent rear suspension? Our newer Sequoia is body on frame, but independent rear suspension.

@creepycoug used to make fun of my "4 Skinner" so feeling insecure we bought the larger version.

I full in on Team ISIS with @PurpleBaze
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Sancho said:

#NoFuture

What about independent rear suspension? Our newer Sequoia is body on frame, but independent rear suspension.

@creepycoug used to make fun of my "4 Skinner" so feeling insecure we bought the larger version.

Like the 4 Runner, the Sequoia is a truck.

Mr. Neck Tattoo appeared to be driving a Kia or something even less manly.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958

Sancho said:

#NoFuture

Like the 4 Runner, the Sequoia is a truck.

Mr. Neck Tattoo appeared to be driving a Kia or something even less manly.
    4 skinners need love too.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Love the 1994 Starter whOregon pullover. Maybe Apex. He reminds me of some idiots from high school.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Sancho said:

#NoFuture

I did a better job of tailgating out of my folding wagon brought in an uber sedan.

I even got a "like" on the twatters from Azeem for the "dog" pics. Highlight of my teen Boi stalking.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,233 Swaye's Wigwam
    31:48 “Giggity”

Someone check if she made it home safe please.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Sancho said:
    That is the saddest tailgate i've ever seen.

The relocation to an empty parking lot.

The stoned guy rolling around a couple of cold oscar meyer's on a frying pan.

The cooler full of generic condiments.

The inability to say anything besides "lets go ducks, lets go"

The suburban gangster accent.

Excellent.

This is the first poor gay couple I’ve ever seen in my life
    Stay.

And poast moar.
    @FireTheJanitor has become a sneaky good poster.

• JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,551 Founders Club

Checked in. He also makes burgers well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUdgh-J8PKs

It so white trash I’m skeptical that it’s even real at this point
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2022
    Is there an OSU update?

Hopefully Oregon loses their shitty bowl game and ends the season 1-3.

When I was in Eugene there was Vegas planning happening. I suggested to wait or get refundable tickets, they laughed and laughed.

Last laugh bitches.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Checked in. He also makes burgers well:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUdgh-J8PKs

Gotta admit - the frying pan will keep the Coleman clean. If you can’t afford aluminum foil - this is a pro move.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Gotta admit - the frying pan will keep the Coleman clean. If you can’t afford aluminum foil - this is a pro move.
    This guym needs a @MikeSeaver guest appearance to boost those views.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam

Is there an OSU update?

Hopefully Oregon loses their shitty bowl game and ends the season 1-3.

When I was in Eugene there was Vegas planning happening. I suggested to wait or get refundable tickets, they laughed and laughed.

Last laugh bitches.

The NCAA needs to step up and put 5-7 Miami in the Holiday Bowel with them. Either Oregon or Crisco gets further embarrassed and everyone wins. Maybe he'll call them racist.