Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

i dont think UW plays scared this week

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Idk all im saying is Trice and Martin have an attitude and are ready to rumble
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

That'll be great when Nix waits for them to get upfield and then runs for 20 yards at will or drops it downfield.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    trublue said:

Mark Helfrich is still waiting, dumbfuck.

Chip Kelly said nice things about Helfrich . . .

Where’s your take before the game?

You're a Beaver. Fact. Case closed
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    I am not a Beaver alum, nor a fan (except when they play Washington).

Tell me all again all about the greatness of Mark Helfrich as an OC.

BTW: Chip Kelly says nice things about just about everybody who worked for him. He’s classy that way.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Canadawg said:

Oregon’s O-Line has given up 1 sack all season. Should be a great matchup between Oregon’s O-Line and the Huskies pass rush.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

I dont think 30 is really pushing it.

no_uh said:

If UW plays scared at UCLA....

I dont think UW played scared at UCLA. They were just that much better.

I don't think they were prepared for UCLA being actually kind of good and I think UCLA was super fresh after four weeks of playing joke teams. There were just down by 23 by the time they put it together.
    UCLA beat “joke team” South Alabama at the Rose Bowl on a FG at the end of the game to win it the week before playing Washington. Perhaps, looking ahead.

Washington dooged over their home victory against Michigan St. (currently 3-5).

Nobody knew how good either team (Washington/UCLA) was because neither one had played a road game.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

no_uh said:

I don't think they were prepared for UCLA being actually kind of good and I think UCLA was super fresh after four weeks of playing joke teams. There were just down by 23 by the time they put it together.
    You can’t expect to start a season against Kent State, Portland State, a GOOD MSU team at the time and Standford and then just waltz into a 1/3 filled Rose Bowl and win.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,631
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

no_uh said:

You can’t expect to start a season against Kent State, Portland State, a GOOD MSU team at the time and Standford and then just waltz into a 1/3 filled Rose Bowl and win.
    To be fair, the Ducks wouldve lost that game too
  • Options
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

no_uh said:

Disagree. Oregon would have won 38-21 with a pick 6 from Addison. The game would have really turned on that 3rd and 15 PI call against UCLA mid second quarter and Oregon never looks back in front of 22,254 screaming Bruins.

The Charbonnet fumble didn’t hurt on a drive right when UCLA looks to be getting back in the game but I’d rather be lucky than good.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

chuck said:

no_uh said:

Disagree. Oregon would have won 38-21 with a pick 6 from Addison. The game would have really turned on that 3rd and 15 PI call against UCLA mid second quarter and Oregon never looks back in front of 22,254 screaming Bruins.

The Charbonnet fumble didn’t hurt on a drive right when UCLA looks to be getting back in the game but I’d rather be lucky than good.
    Disagree. The only time you played a good team on the road, you lost 49 to 3.

You needed a fucking miracle to beat CUOG
    If only we had some evidence on how an Oregon UCLA game might go in real life. Then we’d really know.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Canadawg said:

Oregon’s O-Line has given up 1 sack all season. Should be a great matchup between Oregon’s O-Line and the Huskies pass rush.
    Irrelevant. We average a weight of 232 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage
  • Options
    Founders Club

chuck said:

no_uh said:

If only we had some evidence on how an Oregon UCLA game might go in real life. Then we’d really know.
    It was at Autzen, Einstein
  • Options

chuck said:

no_uh said:

When the real Albert Einstein, calls you Einstein.

I didn’t realize the cauldron of fire and hate that is the Rose Bowl provided a 16 point (generously) advantage.

Can you give me the real “Why even play the gaymes?” Pac12 standings then with all games adjusted for home v road games and who would have won where? Everyone on TV is using the actual records and results.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

trublue said:

Mark Helfrich is still waiting, dumbfuck.

Chip Kelly said nice things about Helfrich . . .

Where’s your take before the game?

You're a Beaver. Fact. Case closed
    We? don’t want him.
  • Options
    Founders Club

chuck said:

no_uh said:

When the real Albert Einstein, calls you Einstein.

I didn’t realize the cauldron of fire and hate that is the Rose Bowl provided a 16 point (generously) advantage.

Can you give me the real “Why even play the gaymes?” Pac12 standings then with all games adjusted for home v road games and who would have won where? Everyone on TV is using the actual records and results.
    Just like UW, Oregon is really hard to beat at home during a strong season.

And a lot less good on the road.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022
    Halftime update: not scared. But surprisingly conservative

Lot of funny first half takes in this thread