Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Travels with WoolleyDoog

2»

Comments

• RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 827 Founders Club
    Hottest on the planet, I would recommend going to Parke Lleras.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,369 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

whlinder said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all these hot women in London and Ireland. I mean, there are good looking women there, don't twist, but best looking ever?

Absolutely yes, but I would say London over Ireland/Dublin. I would say the only comparison I could think of was Manhattan in the summer. I lived in LA for 10 plus years and there's a lot but they're much more spread out. I'm sure an All-American campus is stacked but I wouldn't really count that. I've been underwhelmed by big California cities and Miami.
    You should visit Eastern Europe.
    And there you have it, the number 1 spot and it isn't close. Went to a titty bar named Medusa on Crete, and the entire staff of sluts is flown in from Croatia/Estonia/Czechoslovakia/Romania/etc. and they are just lights out hot. Best looking girls at any titty bar anywhere bar none. I spent a bunch of time in Budapest and they were fire. Fucking love Eastern European girls.
    I might be a bit of a zig when some zag but my beef sometimes with the Eastern Europe and Miami is sometimes they're a little too generic.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,735 Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around all these hot women in London and Ireland. I mean, there are good looking women there, don't twist, but best looking ever?

Absolutely yes, but I would say London over Ireland/Dublin. I would say the only comparison I could think of was Manhattan in the summer. I lived in LA for 10 plus years and there's a lot but they're much more spread out. I'm sure an All-American campus is stacked but I wouldn't really count that. I've been underwhelmed by big California cities and Miami.
    Belfast hater.

Some hotties in Ulster.

And they're not all IRA terrorists.