Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rob from Seattle is a pussy

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

and then theres this guy. I like to throw out wild opinions and then back off of them when it's obvious I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about. Then I like to agree with whoever called me out on in and slightly change the subject. Good conversation practice if you ask me.

IMALOSER name is Geary?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Geary is a Coog fan trying to make Real Husky fans look bad. I'm somewhat serious. It's a possibility.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Stringfellow wasn't kick off is my understanding. I don't think anyone should have been kicked off. There should be consequences though. Sounds like those were laid out and Stingfellow chose a different path. I'm glad

Only an alcoholic midget would blame Stringfellow leaving on Petersen.

Rob sounds like a coogar or duck troll trying to cause trouble.

Why do guys keep trying to bring Weiser into thi

Rob sounds like a coogar or duck troll trying to cause trouble.

Why do guys keep trying to bring Weiser into this?
    What people forget is that NYCdawg and Wei$er had the bet. Robdawgs was with coogerdave also that the USA had to beat Finland to win the Gold
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sometimes my hatred for people makes me even willing to fuck myself over. 0-12 is deserved. Or I wish maybe 60% of the UW fan base could get a 0-12 in perpetuity.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Geary is a Coog fan trying to make Real Husky fans look bad. I'm somewhat serious. It's a possibility.

I took a contract job in Wenatchee a decade ago and still have a rental home there.

Warrshington fans are splattered about but it's generally a Coug haven and local-folk centric. West siders are frowned upon.