Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rob from Seattle is a pussy

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/72926/mailbag-asu-vs-ua-petersens-silence

Apparently, there are some in our fanbase who can't get behind Miles because of the SB incident and demand that Petersen explain himself on allowing Miles back on the team.

Who the fuck is this entitled and self-righteous bitch? Petersen doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Coach outlined a path for Miles to get back on the team and he followed through. Miles did what was necessary and learned from his mistake. End of story. But no, there are some among us who can't accept that for whatever asinine reason, to the point where he complained about it to Ted Miller. Wow.

Rob in Seattle deserves 0-12.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac12/post/_/id/72926/mailbag-asu-vs-ua-petersens-silence

Apparently, there are some in our fanbase who can't get behind Miles because of the SB incident and demand that Petersen explain himself on allowing Miles back on the team.

Who the fuck is this entitled and self-righteous bitch? Petersen doesn't owe anyone an explanation. Coach outlined a path for Miles to get back on the team and he followed through. Miles did what was necessary and learned from his mistake. End of story. But no, there are some among us who can't accept that for whatever asinine reason, to the point where he complained about it to Ted Miller. Wow.

Very common attitude. People get up on a moral self righteous high horse and decide they hate a players based on some judgement they make. They act like they know the player and coach personally.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014

Very common attitude. People get up on a moral self righteous high horse and decide they hate a players based on some judgement they make. They act like they know the player and coach personally.
    The people on the high horse usually have the most skeletons stuffing their closet

I was for String getting kicked off since he actually threw unprovoked punches. Miles sounded, from the report, like a typical college kid talking shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Miles was never charged and had to sit out the entire spring. I mean ASJ got in a drunken wreck and only missed a game because he was hurt three days before the game.

Kasen got busted for smoking weed and literally nothing happened. Yet these Doog cocksuckers want to get on Petersen?!!

Fuck you guys! I don't even know if Ty would have booted Miles.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    If Miles and String would have done this to a whiners fan (LOL!) they would be talking about how they need a statue at the Clink
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Stringfellow wasn't kick off is my understanding. I don't think anyone should have been kicked off. There should be consequences though. Sounds like those were laid out and Stingfellow chose a different path. I'm glad he isn't going to USC.

Bingo.

Do the crime ... do the time.

College kids fuck up ... move on if they do the work to a) understand what they did was wrong and b) show that they can learn from it. Nobody's fucking perfect.

Sark didn't say shit about ASJ ... particularly given the fact that he was rumored to have a similar issue a few years prior.

But Sark's god with his career 34 - 29 career record at Washington. We shouldn't believe in Petersen's record of success because 92-12 doesn't mean shit since it was at Boise.

FMFYFE
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tom from Portland > Rob from Seattle
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Stringfellow wasn't kick off is my understanding. I don't think anyone should have been kicked off. There should be consequences though. Sounds like those were laid out and Stingfellow chose a different path. I'm glad he isn't going to USC.

Only an alcoholic midget would blame Stringfellow leaving on Petersen.
    Why do you hate Game of Thrones?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ROBDAWG lives?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Rob sounds like a coogar or duck troll trying to cause trouble.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

If you can't see that a jacked 220pound man would never be safe walking through the quad, I can't help you.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:

ROBDAWG lives?

He was last seen at the same gym as Aemery.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    and then theres this guy. I like to throw out wild opinions and then back off of them when it's obvious I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about. Then I like to agree with whoever called me out on in and slightly change the subject. Good conversation practice if you ask me.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Rob sounds like a coogar or duck troll trying to cause trouble.

Why do guys keep trying to bring Weiser into this?
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't even believe the girl got physically assaulted. If she did, these frat boys or other bystanders would have reported it with certainty. She said it could have been from String hitting her or because she wasn't feeling good aka the girl was wasted. She had the camera wrestled away and fell down. She probably also acted crazy and got caught in the fire (no pun intended).
  • Options
    uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

and then theres this guy. I like to throw out wild opinions and then back off of them when it's obvious I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about. Then I like to agree with whoever called me out on in and slightly change the subject. Good conversation practice if you ask me.

"Wenatchee Valley College"
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Wow. I know it gets thrown around alot but this guy really does deserve owen12.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

ftg