Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GLOBAL WARMING: 9 Years Since U.S. had a Cat 3 or higher hurricane.

13»

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Hey guys Little Jimmy works hard on a crappy podcast that has 6 listeners. Ease up.

More time, you are a bitter guy. What have you done in life? let's hear your podcast, podcast superiority guy.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2014
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2014
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    ckquote class="Quote" rel="jecornel">

jecornel said:

Really? Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Bachman, the leaders of the party jerk off to her. Michael Medved praised the film, what an asshole.
    Bachman claims to be a teabagger but she is a conservative

I don't watch or listen to those clowns (sounds like you do) ut my guess is they pick and choose parts of Rand that fit their agenda. Much like they would with the bible.

Also, my guess is you or FMB haven't read any Rand. But why let that fact get in the way of your idealology.

Anyway. How's dawgboard? You can't keep away from here can you?
    I choose to visit the board, its not that I can't stay away. There are no other bored's to chat husky football. I always enjoy a joke 23 times, it keeps me coming back.

I.e. you can't stay away....

You get sand in your puss, you LEAVE!, then comeback.. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

How many times are you up to now, four?
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    huh? I am lurking. I am not always posting. I don't have the free time like you and others.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    The sun should have been fired at halftime on the 50 yd line.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Really? Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Bachman, the leaders of the party jerk off to her. Michael Medved praised the film, what an asshole.

I don't watch or listen to those clowns (sounds like you do) ut my guess is they pick and choose parts of Rand that fit their agenda. Much like they would with the bible.

Also, my guess is you or FMB haven't read any Rand. But why let that fact get in the way of your idealology.

Actually, I have
    I think you should go back and read all four of her novels and get back to us.
    He didn't read any of them a first time.

HTH.
    I skimmed one a couple yrs. ago when I had a few hours to kill at work. It was pretty short. I didn't read the 900 page one (Atlas Shrugged?). Nothing about her writing was enlightening.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.
    I skimmed one a couple yrs. ago when I had a few hours to kill at work. It was pretty short. I didn't read the 900 page one (Atlas Shrugged?). Nothing about her writing was enlightening.
    That's what I thought.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I was told that IF I liked my Cat 4 and 5 hurricanes, then I would be able to keep them.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

U.S. CO2 levels are at a 20 year low and dropping. But don't tell anyone. It doesn't fit the agenda of profiteering the the righteous name of environmentalism.

AND people said cash for clunkers was just another liberal boondoggle, who knew?

• d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.
    Atlas Shrugged is 1168 pages, you fucking wimp. Don't comment on something you haven't fucking read.

"Lead, follow, or get out of the fucking way." Thomas Paine
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    d2d said:

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.
    Atlas Shrugged is 1168 pages, you fucking wimp. Don't comment on something you haven't fucking read.

He didn't mean the entire book, just the speech at the end.
    haie said:

d2d said:

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.

I suppose you got through school on the Cliff Notes? Social Science AND fucking Lazy?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,580 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2014
    d2d said:

haie said:

d2d said:

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.

I suppose you got through school on the Cliff Notes? Social Science AND fucking Lazy?
    Read it after college.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2014
    Cat 3 Hurricane caught on home video:

http://youtu.be/XwqgyihuWj4
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,560 Founders Club
    d2d said:

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.

Work on your reading comprehension nutjob. I never claimed to have read all her fucking books.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Atlas Shrugged: watch the movies and fuck off. Even those aren't that good. Means the books are definitely not worth reading.

d2d said:

d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have

HTH.

Work on your reading comprehension nutjob. I never claimed to have read all her fucking books.