Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GLOBAL WARMING: 9 Years Since U.S. had a Cat 3 or higher hurricane.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    jecornel said:

It doesn't really matter since the sun will eventually become a super nova engulfing Earth. Global warming or no global warming this planet will be evaporated unless of course you believe in a 3,000 year old book jesus will intervene and stop the sun from becoming a super nova.

Or maybe a rogue black hole will sweep through but of course god will come by and slap it away with his giant hockey stick.

Liberals are dumber than conservatives believing Obama is a good President. Libs continue to ignore that Obama kills a lot people around the world but if it were Bush doing it they would be screaming bloody murder. Of course conservatives love Ayn Rand who didn't believe in God and thought religion was for the weak minded. Go figure....Both parties have ruined this country.

Conservatives don't like Ayn Rand.

HTH.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Really? Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Bachman, the leaders of the party jerk off to her. Michael Medved praised the film, what an asshole.
    Bachman claims to be a teabagger but she is a conservative
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Really? Hannity, Limbaugh, Beck, Bachman, the leaders of the party jerk off to her. Michael Medved praised the film, what an asshole.

Paul Ryan required his staff to read one of her weird novels.
  • d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109

You disagree that climate change is occurring? Or just that it's caused by humans?

... whoosh...

You disagree that climate change is occurring? Or just that it's caused by humans?

I think the climate has been changing. It always does.

I don't know what causes it , and neither do you.

If you disagree that this is huge business with billions or maybe re trillions of dollars at stake, then you are the true denier. And when there is that much money in play, I trust no one.

"I love apocalyptic predictions" on climate change, Buffett told CNBC on Monday, because they probably do affect rates. " - Buffet speaking on insurance rates and noting that the hype turns him big profits when the reality is the risk hasn't actually changed.

Follow the money.
    you can't claim that humanity isn't having a big impact, though

doesn't really matter what the US does when places like China, India, Russia, Brazil, and the continent of Africa don't give a fuck
    I didn't claim that. I said I didn't know. And the truth is you don't really know either.
    You're right, no one can really know for sure. I just think it would make sense that all of humanity's rapid industrialization has had an accelerating effect on whatever climate changes were already taking place. but the planet will change with or without us...it always has
    WRONG WRONG & WRONG. Rapid industrialization is what has increased your fucking standard of living and completely obliterated your stupid fucking theory that Economics is a "Zero Sum Game." Creating the PC didn't steal a fucking thing from you. Replacing horse drawn wagons with internal combustion engines didn't steal a fucking thing from you. Inventing nuclear energy didn't steal a fucking thing from you.

When there was NO Capitalism, and only Feudalism, IT WAS A ZERO SUM GAME!

CAPITALISM CHANGED THE WORLD! IT REPLACED THE CONCEPT OF STEALING SOMEBODY ELSE'S PIECE OF THE PIE (SEE UKRAINE) WITH MAKING THE FUCKING PIE BIGGER!

IN 1635 WHEN HARVARD WAS FOUNDED, THERE WAS NO FUCKING ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT! WHAT CHANGED? CAPITALISM!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    d2d said:

I think the climate has been changing. It always does.

I don't know what causes it , and neither do you.

If you disagree that this is huge business with billions or maybe re trillions of dollars at stake, then you are the true denier. And when there is that much money in play, I trust no one.

"I love apocalyptic predictions" on climate change, Buffett told CNBC on Monday, because they probably do affect rates. " - Buffet speaking on insurance rates and noting that the hype turns him big profits when the reality is the risk hasn't actually changed.

Follow the money.
    you can't claim that humanity isn't having a big impact, though

doesn't really matter what the US does when places like China, India, Russia, Brazil, and the continent of Africa don't give a fuck
    I didn't claim that. I said I didn't know. And the truth is you don't really know either.
    You're right, no one can really know for sure. I just think it would make sense that all of humanity's rapid industrialization has had an accelerating effect on whatever climate changes were already taking place. but the planet will change with or without us...it always has
    WRONG WRONG & WRONG. Rapid industrialization is what has increased your fucking standard of living and completely obliterated your stupid fucking theory that Economics is a "Zero Sum Game." Creating the PC didn't steal a fucking thing from you. Replacing horse drawn wagons with internal combustion engines didn't steal a fucking thing from you. Inventing nuclear energy didn't steal a fucking thing from you.

When there was NO Capitalism, and only Feudalism, IT WAS A ZERO SUM GAME!

CAPITALISM CHANGED THE WORLD! IT REPLACED THE CONCEPT OF STEALING SOMEBODY ELSE'S PIECE OF THE PIE (SEE UKRAINE) WITH MAKING THE FUCKING PIE BIGGER!

IN 1635 WHEN HARVARD WAS FOUNDED, THERE WAS NO FUCKING ECONOMICS DEPARTMENT! WHAT CHANGED? CAPITALISM!

WAKE THE FUCK UP!
    Everything in the world has drastically changed since 1635. I mean the United States wasn't even a country for one.

Also nice way to show you are a moron by typing in all caps. Very KrisVashon like.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,010 Founders Club
    I don't believe in a climate. No such thing IMO.
    jecornel said:

I don't watch or listen to those clowns (sounds like you do) ut my guess is they pick and choose parts of Rand that fit their agenda. Much like they would with the bible.

Also, my guess is you or FMB haven't read any Rand. But why let that fact get in the way of your idealology.

Anyway. How's dawgboard? You can't keep away from here can you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Hey guys Little Jimmy works hard on a crappy podcast that has 6 listeners. Ease up.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club

jecornel said:

I don't watch or listen to those clowns (sounds like you do) ut my guess is they pick and choose parts of Rand that fit their agenda. Much like they would with the bible.

Also, my guess is you or FMB haven't read any Rand. But why let that fact get in the way of your idealology.

Actually, I have

jecornel said:

Actually, I have
    I think you should go back and read all four of her novels and get back to us.
    d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have
    No way...
    d2d said:

jecornel said:

Actually, I have
    He didn't read any of them a first time.

HTH.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    jecornel said:

It doesn't really matter since the sun will eventually become a super nova engulfing Earth. Global warming or no global warming this planet will be evaporated unless of course you believe in a 3,000 year old book jesus will intervene and stop the sun from becoming a super nova.

Or maybe a rogue black hole will sweep through but of course god will come by and slap it away with his giant hockey stick.

Liberals are dumber than conservatives believing Obama is a good President. Libs continue to ignore that Obama kills a lot people around the world but if it were Bush doing it they would be screaming bloody murder. Of course conservatives love Ayn Rand who didn't believe in God and thought religion was for the weak minded. Go figure....Both parties have ruined this country.

The sun will become a red giant and eventually shrink into a dwarf star. It doesn't have enough mass to collapse quickly enough to trigger a super nova. In other words, no explosion. It will engulf the earth during the red giant phase though.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Dardanus said:

jecornel said:

The sun will become a red giant and eventually shrink into a dwarf star. It doesn't have enough mass to collapse quickly enough to trigger a super nova. In other words, no explosion. It will engulf the earth during the red giant phase though.
    Sun life phase superiority guy.
    Dardanus said:

jecornel said:

Dardanus said:

jecornel said:

I have read differently, but I guess both explanations have the same outcome as it will engulf Earth.

jecornel said:

I choose to visit the board, its not that I can't stay away. There are no other bored's to chat husky football. I always enjoy a joke 23 times, it keeps me coming back.