Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Gayme Thread: Ducks @ Kal

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

46XiJCAB said:

Best Oregon offense in years rather easily

A good enough defense for today's game

Hard to see a loss in the rest of the regular season

UW can't stop them or outscore them. Looking for a wedding to attend that day

Look at Race trying to sandbag the rest of us.

You know you're smiling when you think of Rome, Jalen and Ja'Lynn facing man coverage and Penix in the quick passing game. I see a lot of throws over the middle using play action that Oregon's LB's always bite on. If he's late to the outside and makes his usual predetermined read, Gonzalez is going to pick six.

Granted Oregon is going to turn that UW secondary inside out but it's going to be a close game. Oregon's running game, including Nix, will be the difference.
    I’ll ask again, why does anyone cares if a message board poster is “sandbagging?”

Grace barely has any control over the gaymes.

Also again, reverse jinxing is for girls.
    Are you saying that when I put the whammy by rolling my fingers at the TV screen I'm wasting my time?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

46XiJCAB said:

Best Oregon offense in years rather easily

A good enough defense for today's game

Hard to see a loss in the rest of the regular season

UW can't stop them or outscore them. Looking for a wedding to attend that day

Look at Race trying to sandbag the rest of us.

You know you're smiling when you think of Rome, Jalen and Ja'Lynn facing man coverage and Penix in the quick passing game. I see a lot of throws over the middle using play action that Oregon's LB's always bite on. If he's late to the outside and makes his usual predetermined read, Gonzalez is going to pick six.

Granted Oregon is going to turn that UW secondary inside out but it's going to be a close game. Oregon's running game, including Nix, will be the difference.
    I’ll ask again, why does anyone cares if a message board poster is “sandbagging?”

Grace barely has any control over the gaymes.

Also again, reverse jinxing is for girls.
    Are you saying that when I put the whammy by rolling my fingers at the TV screen I'm wasting my time?
    I’m just saying we need more data to confirm how effective it is/ you are.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,437
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I’ve been led to believe that Dilly’s jobs are to make sure the kegs are on ice…..

No, that was Lanning. And it's true.

True Duck if I've ever seen one.