Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Gayme Thread: Ducks @ Kal

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Best Oregon offense in years rather easily

A good enough defense for today's game

Hard to see a loss in the rest of the regular season

UW can't stop them or outscore them. Looking for a wedding to attend that day

Look at Race trying to sandbag the rest of us.

You know you're smiling when you think of Rome, Jalen and Ja'Lynn facing man coverage and Penix in the quick passing game. I see a lot of throws over the middle using play action that Oregon's LB's always bite on. If he's late to the outside and makes his usual predetermined read, Gonzalez is going to pick six.

Granted Oregon is going to turn that UW secondary inside out but it's going to be a close game. Oregon's running game, including Nix, will be the difference.
    Hence UW can't outscore them. Penix can have a great day but UW isn't stopping Oregon

And Oregon always wins the close games against UW since Bellotti invented football
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

46XiJCAB said:

You know you're smiling when you think of Rome, Jalen and Ja'Lynn facing man coverage and Penix in the quick passing game. I see a lot of throws over the middle using play action that Oregon's LB's always bite on. If he's late to the outside and makes his usual predetermined read, Gonzalez is going to pick six.

Granted Oregon is going to turn that UW secondary inside out but it's going to be a close game. Oregon's running game, including Nix, will be the difference.
    Hence UW can't outscore them. Penix can have a great day but UW isn't stopping Oregon

And Oregon always wins the close games against UW since Bellotti invented football

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

Also not close games.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW may not win many but when they do its a blowout
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

How STEM dorks do real work.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

We don't have to do real work. That's the point 😆

Suck it Lane
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck it Lane
    Soft as baby shit then. Way to own yourself you dumb Kunt.

Some of us can do both. Sounds like your daddy raised a pussy.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Screw the Ducks for only making that game interesting for about 20 minutes. I was about to out on the popcorn then I saw the floodgates ready to open.

If penix plays well with no picks against Oregon then I could see a similar score as the UW-UCLA game. I could also see it going a lot worse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Suck it Lane
    Soft as baby shit then. Way to own yourself you dumb Kunt.

Some of us can do both. Sounds like your daddy raised a pussy.
    Only one of them did. The other raised me to be a tough Western WA logger who will pound your face in, while being semi-retired in his mid thirties.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I was just being silly, none of this shit matters. The margin for error for both teams is small because the defenses aren't good. You take Oregon at Autzen, but if they turn the ball over 3 times and UW scores 45*, nobody should be shocked. It's about matchups. Oregon has no pass rush and 1 corner on the entire roster worth a damn.

*and wins
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

I was just being silly, none of this shit matters. The margin for error for both teams is small because the defenses aren't good. You take Oregon at Autzen, but if they turn the ball over 3 times and UW scores 45*, nobody should be shocked. It's about matchups. Oregon has no pass rush and 1 corner on the entire roster worth a damn.

*and wins
    I thought Oregon's secondary was better than this "1st in conference" shit I hear about beavlet secondary now.

Like the UW game, Cal hit some great contested sidelines throws.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oregon will have to stop themselves

Looking for Bad Bo
    dtd said:

*and wins
    I have a request in for Bad Bo that day. Oregon is going to have to stop themselves

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2022

Looking for Bad Bo

dtd said:

*and wins
    I have a request in for Bad Bo that day. Oregon is going to have to stop themselves

I honestly don't think there is bad Bo, just like there is no bad Penix, as long as he doesn't go deep too often.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Advanced defensive stats look great for Oregon. Teams get a shit ton of garbage time yards and points after Oregon goes up by 4TDs late in the 3rd q…..

I’m not worried
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

I’ll ask again, why does anyone cares if a message board poster is “sandbagging?”

Grace barely has any control over the gaymes.

Also again, reverse jinxing is for girls.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

*and wins
    I'll have to look it up, but I'm not sure UW has more than 3 forced turnovers this season. The type of badass athlete that creates turnovers doesn't exist on UWs defense aside from the outside pass rushers.

So they'll probably have to come from mishandled balls in the backfield. Does bad Bo do that three times in one game?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Looking for Bad Bo

dtd said:

*and wins

I don’t think there’s a bad Bo and a good Bo. I think there’s an Auburn Bo (no offensive line and no playmakers) and an Oregon Bo (arguably a top 5 OL, and weapons galore). Amazing how good a quarterback can be when he’s surrounded by talent.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    It started at Auburn because he had great games there like you are seeing this year. Others not so much. He did slip when Dillingham left to mostly bad Bo. Dillingham is probably worth the credit he is getting

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’ve been led to believe that Dilly’s jobs are to make sure the kegs are on ice…..
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

I’ve been led to believe that Dilly’s jobs are to make sure the kegs are on ice…..

And Lanning got the kegs

Unless they collapse down the stretch it's a remarkable first year job regardless of who's players and the rest of the malarkey