Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ty Willingham coach of the year

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

This raises a question in conjunction with another thread here. How much does hardcore husky pay photographer's for work of this caliber?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    chuck said:

DucksFC said:

This raises a question in conjunction with another thread here. How much does hardcore husky pay photographer's for work of this caliber?
    Race already answered the question. NADA.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,224 Founders Club

I didn't lose the election I just ran out of votes

The first election denier is best election denier.

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,224 Founders Club
    chuck said:

DucksFC said:

All of it.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Sark is my hero. Dude is winning even when he loses. Dude has 40 mill buyout

The wide eyed look on Sarks face walking off the field after the UW game in LA will never leave my memory. When I saw this, I knew he was not doing well.

His meltdown on the sideline was epic.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

The wide eyed look on Sarks face walking off the field after the UW game in LA will never leave my memory. When I saw this, I knew he was not doing well.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,263

I dealt with Sark a lot when he was at Texas. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at UT and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiter and is phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

The Dallas Cowboys didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.

Haven't I suffered enough already for the past 27 years? Why???
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam

A million to one he's thinking about that first shot of tequila washing down a Sark's little helper pill and nothing else.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

I dealt with Sark a lot when he was at Texas. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at UT and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiter and is phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

The Dallas Cowboys didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.

Alcoholics share a common bond
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,806

Did he have an aneurysm or was that pink eye from the strip club the night before?

FireCohen said: