Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    “Fucking fight on!”

Do they not know he's 5-3?

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,224 Founders Club

Sark has more influence on the media than the CCP

TITTT.

• NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

Last projection I saw had Sark and his Horns playing the Cheezit Bowl on Dec 29th - and to be fair, "Playing In December Is Special"

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,320
    edited October 2022
    Most other 5-3 coaches at big name schools are polishing up their resumes, but not Sark. That motherfucker is suit shopping, and I admire the fuck out of him. I wish I could successfully fail as much as has. Unreal!
  • NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000

Last projection I saw had Sark and his Horns playing the Cheezit Bowl on Dec 29th - and to be fair, "Playing In December Is Special"

I suppose I could have also gone with:
    "There is progress being made behind the scenes that is not reflected on the scoreboard."
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153

I dealt with Sark a lot when he was at Texas. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at UT and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiter and is phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

The Dallas Cowboys didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.

This is a scenario I hadn't even thought of. Sark is 100% going to make the Kliff Kingsbury move of getting fired at Texas and then ne handed an NFL job a few weeks later. #itsthescript
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,678 Founders Club

I suppose I could have also gone with:
    "There is progress being made behind the scenes that is not reflected on the scoreboard."
    To be fair, that originated with Todd Turner speaking about Ty Willingham
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,678 Founders Club

I dealt with Sark a lot when he was at Texas. First thing to know is he is incredibly bright. He learned a lot at UT and fought some demons. He's a bright, articulate, charming, engaging guy who is also competitive as hell. He's appeared to put his demons behind him.

You're going to love Sark. It will be interesting to see who he fills his staff with. Knowing the competitive nature of Sark, I'm sure he negotiated a large assistant salary pool. If he gets Tosh Lupoi on staff, watch out. Tosh is one of the best recruiters I've ever dealt with. He's currently with Atlanta.

He's an outstanding recruiter and is phenomenal working with QB's. He trusts his guys and has an edge. Guys love playing for him.

The Dallas Cowboys didn't hit a home run with Sark. They hit a grand slam.

This is a scenario I hadn't even thought of. Sark is 100% going to make the Kliff Kingsbury move of getting fired at Texas and then ne handed an NFL job a few weeks later.
    #itsthescript
    Good call, fired at Texas, takes over the Cowboys.

But it does not stop.

After getting cut loose by his drinking buddy Jerrah, Sark takes over as color commentator on FOX's No. 1 College Football broadcasting team. Network execs cite Sark's "intelligence, charm, likeability and the classy way he's fought through his demons."

In 2034, Sark is inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame for "lifetime achievement."

In 2036, Sark runs for president of the United States.

"Quite honestly, my fellow Americans, the results at the polls didn't take into account the emotions on the campaign trail."