Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5- 7

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,643
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You all loved Damone, and now you wanna kick ass. Well, here I am...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@DerekJohnson do we need to do a Damone wellness check ?

I think he died once 5-7 was no longer in play.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This won't end well
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

I am 81% sure Sam is not our QB going forward, however, 19% of my Doog wants him to succeed

@dnc made a good point about both Petersen and DeBoer recruiting Haener but DeBoer getting better results. As he has with Penix compared to when he left IU

It's not over for Sam. Yet

The good Lord can't help Dylan Morris
    I wouldn't write off Huard either. It either needs to be him or a transfer. I won't watch Morris.
    Yes you will. You wouldn't go fishing 12 Saturdays in a row
    @dflea true?!

Yes. There's no way the weather isn't going to fuck you out of going fishing at least a couple of those weeks.
    I'm going to kickbthe next person who says "atmospheric river" right in nuts. Man I hate that phrase.

It's going tobrain motherfuckers. We don't need to make up dramatic words to announce that.

Apparently about 4-5" coming my way. Gonna be wading through stank ass coho for the next few weeks after that clears up.
    I’m looking out for you @chuck

I never know wtf shit like this means, but it's funny anyways.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

I am 81% sure Sam is not our QB going forward, however, 19% of my Doog wants him to succeed

@dnc made a good point about both Petersen and DeBoer recruiting Haener but DeBoer getting better results. As he has with Penix compared to when he left IU

I wouldn't write off Huard either. It either needs to be him or a transfer. I won't watch Morris.
    @dflea true?!

Yes. There's no way the weather isn't going to fuck you out of going fishing at least a couple of those weeks.
    I'm going to kickbthe next person who says "atmospheric river" right in nuts. Man I hate that phrase.

It's going tobrain motherfuckers. We don't need to make up dramatic words to announce that.

Apparently about 4-5" coming my way. Gonna be wading through stank ass coho for the next few weeks after that clears up.

You said elsewhere you were going to stomp in the nuts the next person who said "atmospheric river"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

@dflea true?!

You said elsewhere you were going to stomp in the nuts the next person who said "atmospheric river"
    I do get that part. What I don't get is where that shit was posted, to whom or by whom, ir whether it's even real.

Not that it matters.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

@dflea true?!

I do get that part. What I don't get is where that shit was posted, to whom or by whom, ir whether it's even real.

Not that it matters.
    It’s twatter. The OP is Race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

dflea said:

pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

@dflea true?!

Not that it matters.
    It’s twatter. The OP is Race.
    I see. None of those twats on there know who he's referring to, u assume. Good.