Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

5- 7

Comments

• Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If we? Go 2-2 to make 8-4 is that considered a successful season?

It’s what I expected but not how I thought it would look. Offense was better and this is one of the worst defenses I’ve ever seen At uw. When penix and odunze declare it’s gonna basically be a rebuild on that side of the ball.

Disagree on Rome. This team can function with the other receivers. Hopefully Sam is learning from BPE
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,002
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

It’s what I expected but not how I thought it would look. Offense was better and this is one of the worst defenses I’ve ever seen At uw. When penix and odunze declare it’s gonna basically be a rebuild on that side of the ball.

Disagree on Rome. This team can function with the other receivers. Hopefully Sam is learning from BPE
    If Sam is our starter next year that’s not good. Hopefully we get someone in free agency.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Sam is our starter next year that’s not good. Hopefully we get someone in free agency.
    Broncos might put Wilson in the portal
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,298
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am 81% sure Sam is not our QB going forward, however, 19% of my Doog wants him to succeed
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,430
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

8-4 is the new 6-6
    When you play 3 terrible ooc opponents and have the best possible conference schedule it is.
    At least we can beat terrible OOC opponents now w/o drama so there’s that.
    Baby steps.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,636
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

dannarc said:

I am 81% sure Sam is not our QB going forward, however, 19% of my Doog wants him to succeed

@dnc made a good point about both Petersen and DeBoer recruiting Haener but DeBoer getting better results. As he has with Penix compared to when he left IU

It's not over for Sam. Yet

The good Lord can't help Dylan Morris
    I wouldn't write off Huard either. It either needs to be him or a transfer. I won't watch Morris.
    Yes you will. You wouldn't go fishing 12 Saturdays in a row
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,006
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

dannarc said:

@dnc made a good point about both Petersen and DeBoer recruiting Haener but DeBoer getting better results. As he has with Penix compared to when he left IU

I wouldn't write off Huard either. It either needs to be him or a transfer. I won't watch Morris.
    @dflea true?!

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,010
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

dannarc said:

Thank Gawd for bye weeks.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,513
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

chuck said:

dannarc said:

@dflea true?!

Yes. There's no way the weather isn't going to fuck you out of going fishing at least a couple of those weeks.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @DerekJohnson do we need to do a Damone wellness check ?

I think he died once 5-7 was no longer in play.