Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everything Chip Kelly said about Oregon during his weekly press conference

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

I don't know who is coming out of the 4 team race to make the championship game in Vegas, but either way I'm rooting for 46X and his crew to jump headfirst into Triangle Lake.

Too late as I’ve already done that many times. I was out having fun as a teen.

You? You were the loser sitting at home watching Star Trek reruns. Friendless.

You were also the kid picking your nose in the back of the class. Still friendless.
    Pumpy?
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

I don't know who is coming out of the 4 team race to make the championship game in Vegas, but either way I'm rooting for 46X and his crew to jump headfirst into Triangle Lake.

Well, you know one thing for certain, Warshington isn’t among the four teams in contention.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

haie said:

Well, you know one thing for certain, Warshington isn’t among the four teams in contention.
    Fuck UCLA, Utah (you still have to play), and SC.

It's always about Washington in this shit hole.

Royalty.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

Royalty.
    Uhh we've lost 17 of the past 20 to Oregon. That's a Meghan Markle kind of royalty bruh
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

Royalty.
    Uhh we've lost 17 of the past 20 to Oregon. That's a Meghan Markle kind of royalty bruh
    Not relevant in the slightest.
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

Royalty.
    Not relevant in the slightest.
    au contraire
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

Royalty.
    You spend 90% of your time on this board projecting your insecurities in the Oregon “shit hole”.

I don’t know what to tell you that hasn’t already been said. UW is a wonderful institution of higher learning, and once had a great football program. Other than a couple of fits and starts, It’s been nearly 3 decades since that could be said.

Good luck and best wishes to you and your family.
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

Royalty.
    You spend 90% of your time on this board projecting your insecurities in the Oregon “shit hole”.

I don’t know what to tell you that hasn’t already been said. UW is a wonderful institution of higher learning, and once had a great football program. Other than a couple of fits and starts, It’s been nearly 3 decades since that could be said.

Good luck and best wishes to you and your family.
    new site slogan?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Haie knows that the superior program for the majority of his booger eating life has been Oregon. It eats at him every single day.

Rent Free!