Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After what we just witnessed, all I have to say about this season is...

Comments

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,639
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Echo sentiment they could probably win every game left on the schedule other than Oregon (barring injuries or something) but they could also lose the rest other than probably Colorado.

Maybe don't write off Cal because they lost to Colorado. Wilcox might just be saving everything for his two-game season of Washington and Oregon.

Unfortunately, last year would have been perfect for this UW team. The opposing QB play and offenses were so bad in the conference this UW probably could have won by outscoring most teams then hopefully got there defensive shit together a little more by this year.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

Oregon will require Super Penix and Bad Bo on the same day

If Nix is sharp at all there is no shot

Probably look like the coogs valiant loss at best

Cuougs are fucking awful. Getting a bunch of credit for Petersen tryhard style losses.

You score 10 on beavlet you fucking suck. Jimmy Lake scored that in a half against a better beavlet team. Oregon game was a fluke because they turned it over a bunch.

UW is rolling on those pieces of shit. Screenshot away
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

haie said:

@haie would disagree with you.

Rent Free.

Have fun beating that pud, lonely loser.
    Nice 8th grade comeback.
    New bored motto?

Oh yeah, that's a given
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,727
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Oregon will require Super Penix and Bad Bo on the same day

If Nix is sharp at all there is no shot

Probably look like the coogs valiant loss at best

Cuougs are fucking awful. Getting a bunch of credit for Petersen tryhard style losses.

You score 10 on beavlet you fucking suck. Jimmy Lake scored that in a half against a better beavlet team. Oregon game was a fluke because they turned it over a bunch.

UW is rolling on those pieces of shit. Screenshot away
    I was talking about the coogs against Oregon

Valiant loss
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

Baseman said:

4-8 team loses two NFL 2nd round corners, opens 5-2 next season Fanbase wants new coach out. Developing.....

We will lose low level bowl game 70-45

Offense looked good and it was at least fun to watch the receivers getting work after so much waisted hype the last few years. Offensive line was concerning and too many necessary 3rd down conversions.

Special teams lol.

Defense looked fucking sloppy and lazy. Watching tacklers run into each other and take one another out of the play triggered Sark PTSD. Out of position in the secondary what seemed like every 2nd-3rd play. Dline didn't dominate against a bunch of nobodies so don't expect anything when they play anyone with a pulse.

This is a Sark repeat until it isn't. Clean up the special teams and defense and I'll start to doog. Until then they suck until they don't.

I look forward to losing the Alamo Bowel 56-67

Alamo Bowel loss still in play.
    Sark hanging 60 on UW in the Alamo bowl would be the most hilarious possible outcome
    And losing
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

ntxduck said:

Baseman said:

4-8 team loses two NFL 2nd round corners, opens 5-2 next season Fanbase wants new coach out. Developing.....

We will lose low level bowl game 70-45

Offense looked good and it was at least fun to watch the receivers getting work after so much waisted hype the last few years. Offensive line was concerning and too many necessary 3rd down conversions.

Special teams lol.

Defense looked fucking sloppy and lazy. Watching tacklers run into each other and take one another out of the play triggered Sark PTSD. Out of position in the secondary what seemed like every 2nd-3rd play. Dline didn't dominate against a bunch of nobodies so don't expect anything when they play anyone with a pulse.

This is a Sark repeat until it isn't. Clean up the special teams and defense and I'll start to doog. Until then they suck until they don't.

I look forward to losing the Alamo Bowel 56-67

Alamo Bowel loss still in play.
    Sark hanging 60 on UW in the Alamo bowl would be the most hilarious possible outcome
    And losing
    Oh shit.

If we're going to play in a tier II bowl please let it be against Sark.

81% chance he relapses and we're running it down K's throat.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    AOG said:

I'm enjoying haie get so many fuck-offs. I'm adding

🤣

🍺

What's a 'fuck off'?

Sorry, can't bring myself to care about internet badges. If I don't give a shit about Stack overflow then I certainly can't care about Bazey and some quooks thinking that I drive Uber in Camas 😆🍺

@46XiJCAB would suck a lot of cocks to drive Uber in Camas, btw.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    haie said:

AOG said:

You try starting a car with an interlock ignition device at 10 AM on a Wednesday… it’s just as hard for 46X as it was for his teen mom
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

AOG said:

🤣

🍺

What's a 'fuck off'?

Sorry, can't bring myself to care about internet badges. If I don't give a shit about Stack overflow then I certainly can't care about Bazey and some quooks thinking that I drive Uber in Camas 😆🍺

Rent Free bitch.
    Rent Free.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

haie said:

AOG said:

You try starting a car with an interlock ignition device at 10 AM on a Wednesday… it’s just as hard for 46X as it was for his teen mom
    You and your boyfriend Haie sure know a lot about cocksucking. Who’s bottom?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

I was commenting on your familial issues and personal shortcomings. Sad to see a simple cocksucking joke has you so rattled though. Did you miss 5th grade because teen mom couldn’t get you there?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

I was commenting on your familial issues and personal shortcomings. Sad to see a simple cocksucking joke has you so rattled though. Did you miss 5th grade because teen mom couldn’t get you there?
    So bottom?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    Whoa you’re stuck on that line of thought, didn’t know teen mom had one of THOSE boyfriends that hung around your trailer growing up. Sorry to hear.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    Whoa you’re stuck on that line of thought, didn’t know teen mom had one of THOSE boyfriends that hung around your trailer growing up. Sorry to hear.
    So bottom?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?

Requiem for a hottie.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?
    Note to self: don’t quote someone else’s cocksucking joke around 46X unless you want to trigger childhood PTSD and related disabilities
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?
    Note to self: don’t quote someone else’s cocksucking joke around 46X unless you want to trigger childhood PTSD and related disabilities
    Note to self: don’t upvote Haie’s cocksucking joke. It’s a tell.

So bottom?