Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

After what we just witnessed, all I have to say about this season is...

124»

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

I'm enjoying haie get so many fuck-offs. I'm adding

@46XiJCAB would suck a lot of cocks to drive Uber in Camas, btw.
    You try starting a car with an interlock ignition device at 10 AM on a Wednesday… it’s just as hard for 46X as it was for his teen mom
    You and your boyfriend Haie sure know a lot about cocksucking. Who’s bottom?
    I was commenting on your familial issues and personal shortcomings. Sad to see a simple cocksucking joke has you so rattled though. Did you miss 5th grade because teen mom couldn’t get you there?
    So bottom?
    Whoa you’re stuck on that line of thought, didn’t know teen mom had one of THOSE boyfriends that hung around your trailer growing up. Sorry to hear.
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

You try starting a car with an interlock ignition device at 10 AM on a Wednesday… it’s just as hard for 46X as it was for his teen mom
    I was commenting on your familial issues and personal shortcomings. Sad to see a simple cocksucking joke has you so rattled though. Did you miss 5th grade because teen mom couldn’t get you there?
    So bottom?
    Whoa you’re stuck on that line of thought, didn’t know teen mom had one of THOSE boyfriends that hung around your trailer growing up. Sorry to hear.
    So bottom?
    Note to self: don’t quote someone else’s cocksucking joke around 46X unless you want to trigger childhood PTSD and related disabilities
    Note to self: don’t upvote Haie’s cocksucking joke. It’s a tell.

So bottom?
    Never seen someone struggle as much as you did with all of this. Sorry again, must have been worse than I said.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,108
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?
    Note to self: don’t quote someone else’s cocksucking joke around 46X unless you want to trigger childhood PTSD and related disabilities

So bottom?
    Never seen someone struggle as much as you did with all of this. Sorry again, must have been worse than I said.
    So bottom?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

So bottom?
    There’s the white flag. Losers go to the “struggle” when they’ve totally fucked themselves and they’ve run dry.

I’ll just take bottom as your answer. You and your BF Haie can work out the gymnastics.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

So bottom?
    There’s the white flag. Losers go to the “struggle” when they’ve totally fucked themselves and they’ve run dry.

I’ll just take bottom as your answer. You and your BF Haie can work out the gymnastics.
    I’m pretty impressed at this point, really sounds like you care about winning and losing on here (and sucking cocks).
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

AOG said:

So bottom?
    So bottom?

So bottom?

I’m pretty impressed at this point, really sounds like you care about winning and losing on here (and sucking cocks).
    Just call it a night.

With Haie.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,574
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I’m reserving judgement for Oregon until this weekend. Their BYU win looks like shit. They needed a gassed Coog Defense and limp dick moment from the Coog offense to win in the Palouse. I need to see how they do against the LGBTQ team in powder blue

I feel like if we show up to Autzen with the starters being functional in the secondary we will be in it. We played common opponents in Stanford and Arizona and we scored the same.

Comparing common opponents is a pretty dumb metric but if you’re going to do it; no, a 27 point win on the road that was over mid 2nd quarter is not “the same” as a 10 point win at home that was in doubt in the 4th quarter