Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ahem

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,444
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

trublue said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jealous

Just plain Jealous

Goes both ways, pal.
    Pretty sure it goes one way.

Otherwise Oregon's identity wouldn't just be Kenny Wheaton and a 2018 OT game.
    100% Can’t wait for them to cover those two classics during game day like they always do.
    Gameday won't be covering anyone except UCLA. HTH.
    https://duckswire.usatoday.com/2022/10/21/one-of-our-favorite-stops-espn-gameday-crew-is-more-than-happy-to-be-back-at-oregon/
    Yeah, everyone here has a lot of respect for ESPN's opinion 😆

Shout! Toga parties! Duck mascot that never stops the cringe humor! Oh Lee Corso and the duck are friends! Neon pink! We are AGAINST breast cancer! Oh Sabrina Ionescu the legend! Oh these frat boys have pink flamingos on their heads LOL.

It's all really, really lame. That's all.

I think when GameDay was in Seattle we had Joel McHale come up and say some shit. But when it's in Eugene all the ducks lose their minds more than the cuogs did. Cringe as fuck.

Oregon is the biggest "LOOK AT ME" college.
    Not at all a meltdown
    Doesn't even try to refute any of it. Just immediately squirts a few eggs. Riveting stuff.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,547
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Angry little brother heard from
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2022

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

The PAC-12 was established in 2010.

What’s this 7-year time frame you listed, Goober?

I learned how to cherry pick from all the Ducks here.
    I matched 20 year time frames. That's not cherry picking you dumbass. UW best 20 year period during their glory years had 16 less wins than Oregon's best 20 year run. Your program hasn't done shit in 20 years other than being Bama's bitch in 2016. Fuck off.
    more cherry picking bullshit :D
    There are two professional trollers here on the job. You ought to leave them to their work; they’re actually good at it. You sweeping in with your cringey tuff-guy shit talker routine is embarrassing. This is why they respond to them, and mostly ignore you. HtHs.
    I'm a legend. Ask anyone who remembers old boards.

We used to be good potd.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Angry little brother heard from

You got the angry part right.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

I matched 20 year time frames. That's not cherry picking you dumbass. UW best 20 year period during their glory years had 16 less wins than Oregon's best 20 year run. Your program hasn't done shit in 20 years other than being Bama's bitch in 2016. Fuck off.
    There are two professional trollers here on the job. You ought to leave them to their work; they’re actually good at it. You sweeping in with your cringey tuff-guy shit talker routine is embarrassing. This is why they respond to them, and mostly ignore you. HtHs.
    I'm a legend. Ask anyone who remembers old boards. You're dismissed. I'm sure you'll follow me around to down vote though. Owned.

Rrrrrrright. You wouldn't do that now would you.

I try to not get too serious around here, but seriously, you are truly one of the biggest retards on the boards. Your facility for debate is non-existent.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

I'm a legend. Ask anyone who remembers old boards. You're dismissed. I'm sure you'll follow me around to down vote though. Owned.

I try to not get too serious around here, but seriously, you are truly one of the biggest retards on the boards. Your facility for debate is non-existent.
    Right. Go on an unhinged pro life rant multiple times, and whoever disagrees is a retard. LOL

Go beg Sledog for help again. Loser.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,788
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

We used to be good potd.
    I'm in my 40s now. Probably a little more mature than I was 15-20 years ago. It's just a game. But still, fuck the Ducks.
  • Options
    edited November 2022

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Right. Go on an unhinged pro life rant multiple times, and whoever disagrees is a retard. LOL

Your obvious lack of a formal education and any facility for critical thought doesn't make what I write a rant. You're literally the only person on the board who says that about my articulated views on the subject, and that's because you're an emotional douchebag who doesn't understand what you read and reflexively reacts with nonsense.

I don't say this to be mean, but let me be crystal clear: I don't say you're a retard because you disagree with me; I say it because you're a retard. Disagree? Nothing you've written even qualifies as an attempt dumb dumb. We don't disagree, because you're too stupid to posit anything with which I could disagree in the fist place.

You're Pavlov's dog and I'm Pavlov. Ding ding ding bitch.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

We used to be good potd.
    I'm in my 40s now.
    NOC
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

trublue said:

Your obvious lack of a formal education and any facility for critical thought doesn't make what I write a rant. You're literally the only person on the board who says that about my articulated views on the subject, and that's because you're an emotional douchebag who doesn't understand what you read and reflexively reacts with nonsense.

I don't say this to be mean, but let me be crystal clear: I don't say you're a retard because you disagree with me; I say it because you're a retard. Disagree? Nothing you've written even qualifies as an attempt dumb dumb. We don't disagree, because you're too stupid to posit anything with which I could disagree in the fist place.

You're Pavlov's dog and I'm Pavlov. Ding ding ding bitch.
    Agree with a lot of this.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2022
    haie said:
    So not as good as Furd or Cal. Good to know. Maybe find a bored for STEM nerds to spar with.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I wouldn't "care" either if I was an Oregon grad. Fingers in ears "lalalalala" time while selling vacuum cleaners in Klamath Falls 🤣🍺
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I wouldn't "care" either if I was an Oregon grad. Fingers in ears "lalalalala" time while selling vacuum cleaners in Klamath Falls 🤣🍺
    Booger eating STEM nerd know his team looked like shit last night so he lashes out in a childlike manner.

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    haie said:

Literally nobody on planet Earth would care if you told them.
  • Options
    On Tuesday, we’ll both be 6.
  • Options
    haie said:

I make more money than you😘
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

Not if you factor in hours worked and cost of living 🌈

"I have to talk to my wife about not eating out as much" guy says what?
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

Not if you factor in hours worked and cost of living 🌈

"I have to talk to my wife about not eating out as much" guy says what?
    thechatch said:

haie said: