Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ahem

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

thechatch said:

I wish I cared about something as much as haie cares about Oregon football. Look forward to see him post about he just started this thread to troll all those “stupid Oregon duck losers”!

It’s always amusing to see the kid that’s at least two tax brackets below you call you poor white trash, but I digress…

Sorry your alma mater’s best years were back when you were two years old, but have a beer on me, band dork.😂

You took this thread way more seriously than me dude.

It's a fucking tweet. Wipe the sand out of your vag.
    Yep, you didn't take it seriously at all. You just kept referring to it. Battletucky!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

I wish I cared about something as much as haie cares about Oregon football. Look forward to see him post about he just started this thread to troll all those “stupid Oregon duck losers”!

It’s always amusing to see the kid that’s at least two tax brackets below you call you poor white trash, but I digress…

Sorry your alma mater’s best years were back when you were two years old, but have a beer on me, band dork.😂

Yep, you didn't take it seriously at all. You just kept referring to it. Battletucky!
    Every jab.

So. Completely. Off. The. Mark
  • Options
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Every jab.

So. Completely. Off. The. Mark
    Nailed it again.

UO doesn’t have a 1/2 natty I’ll give the Huskies that. They also don’t have an 0-12 season. I’ll give your Huskies props there too.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

“lol I was just trolling”

That didn’t take long.

Buddy you always find a way to tell in yourself.

I just forwarded the information.

And yeah, it's pretty sad that the last 20 years of Oregon football still couldn't get them on that list.

What a loser fucking school. Can't even get on the map with a pro sports owner? Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

thechatch said:

That didn’t take long.

And yeah, it's pretty sad that the last 20 years of Oregon football still couldn't get them on that list.

What a loser fucking school. Can't even get on the map with a pro sports owner? Jesus Christ.
    Imagine thinking that your football team being good before you were born is > than them being good while you’re alive.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

I just follow the science Mike. I'm guided by science

Oregon is in a nice title less run right now and a good streak against UW - the standard by which UO is measured

But wins, series wins, championships and national titles all are in favor of the DAWGS

You just can't get around it

I've been watching Husky football for 60 years, Bob. No doubt about it I'm glad I wasn't a duck

I’ve been watching Oregon football for 40 years. We used to suck, now we don’t. The standard in the PAC I thought, was how many times you win the conference. During the last 20 years since we stopped sucking what are the number of conference championships the mighty Huskies have won?

Football started in 2002. I thought it started in 1994.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Oregon is in a nice title less run right now and a good streak against UW - the standard by which UO is measured

But wins, series wins, championships and national titles all are in favor of the DAWGS

I've been watching Husky football for 60 years, Bob. No doubt about it I'm glad I wasn't a duck

I’ve been watching Oregon football for 40 years. We used to suck, now we don’t. The standard in the PAC I thought, was how many times you win the conference. During the last 20 years since we stopped sucking what are the number of conference championships the mighty Huskies have won?

Boblet === the Biden of this website.

Give him some ice cream and he's happy.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

That didn’t take long.

“I just forwarded the information.”

Then I ran my ignorant gums, as usual. You’re the gift that just keeps on giving dipshit.

Please god don’t ever change.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

SFGbob said:

Your two decades of glory don’t match Oregon’s best record wise. But you’ll always have that 1/2 natty to keep you warm. And 0-12.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,819
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Your two decades of glory don’t match Oregon’s best record wise. But you’ll always have that 1/2 natty to keep you warm. And 0-12.
    More cherry picking. 1994. 2002. 2000. 2010. 1983. 1989 Independence Bowl. We own the all time series. We have the better record. We have more Pac 8/10/12 titles. We have the national championship.

Accept this and move on.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2022
    You have more Pac-12 titles than Oregon?

How many PAC-12 titles has Washington won vs Oregon?

How many Rose Bowls has Washington won during that period of time vs. Oregon?

When was the last time Washington won a Rose Bowl? How many has Oregon won since then?

You’re not too bright, Bill . . . Have you been asleep the past 20+ years?
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

More cherry picking. 1994. 2002. 2000. 2010. 1983. 1989 Independence Bowl. We own the all time series. We have the better record. We have more Pac 8/10/12 titles. We have the national championship.

Accept this and move on.
    LOL.......................
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Accept this and move on.
    We used to be good potd.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

When was the last time Washington won a Rose Bowl? How many has Oregon won since then?

If we're talking Pac 12 era Washington has made the playoffs once and so has Oregon. But Oregon it was 8 fucking years ago.

It's sacrilegious on this website but rose bowls now just mean you were left out of the big boy tournament. Playoffs is a big boy achievement.

And conference titles: 2020 was meaningless so Oregon has 2019 in the last 7 years while UW has won it twice.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The PAC-12 was established in 2010.

What’s this 7-year time frame you listed, Goober?
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    haie said:

trublue said:

If we're talking Pac 12 era Washington has made the playoffs once and so has Oregon. But Oregon it was 8 fucking years ago.

It's sacrilegious on this website but rose bowls now just mean you were left out of the big boy tournament. Playoffs is a big boy achievement.

And conference titles: 2020 was meaningless so Oregon has 2019 in the last 7 years while UW has won it twice.
    We didn’t even want to win the Rose Bowl potd.

Oregon has played in two playoff games. They also played in the final before the playoffs were a thing. So, still much better than Washington’s flash of “greatness.”

Also 5 BCS/NY6 bowl wins. It’s not even close.

You won the league again when Oregon was down for a couple of years. We’ve taken our rightful place back.

We know Washington was good when you were -4. We’ve been covering that story for the last 30 years, at least.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

I learned how to cherry pick from all the Ducks here.
  • Options
    But, but, but we was beaten by Bama in the 2016 playoffs!

LOL.......................Moron.
  • Options
    haie said:

trublue said:

I learned how to cherry pick from all the Ducks here.
    I matched 20 year time frames. That's not cherry picking you dumbass. UW best 20 year period during their glory years had 16 less wins than Oregon's best 20 year run. Your program hasn't done shit in 20 years other than being Bama's bitch in 2016. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

trublue said:

We didn’t even want to win the Rose Bowl potd.

Oregon has played in two playoff games. They also played in the final before the playoffs were a thing. So, still much better than Washington’s flash of “greatness.”

Also 5 BCS/NY6 bowl wins. It’s not even close.

You won the league again when Oregon was down for a couple of years. We’ve taken our rightful place back.

We know Washington was good when you were -4. We’ve been covering that story for the last 30 years, at least.
    "Before the playoffs were a thing" UW won 3 national titles.

Also, you guys love to bring up FSU where they were unmotivated and gifted all those unforced turnovers, but the fact remains it's a single elimination tournament. You either win it or you lose it. No in-between.

I thought you were better than this Mike. You're disappointing me and sounding like a gas pumping troglodyte like 46X right now.

It's okay to admit that Oregon has won nothing despite having a pro sports owner. Sounds like he's turning his attention toward Oregon politics now.