Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

DeBoer says Huskies shifting to the 46 Defense

2»

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,263

What the fuck is Dom Hampton doing? I would have him in the backfield chasing qb’s 60% of all snaps

He might be the most physically gifted guy on defense and he has zero positive impact on the game. He either lacks instincts or the coaches don't know WTF they're doing with him. It's probably both. I agree that he should just rush the passer 50% of the time. DO SOMETHING!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

They would do better just sending everyone after the QB. At least if they give up the big play they’d get the ball back quicker.

Death by 1,000 cuts sucks.

When I was a kid playing for the Sammamish Bengals, we had the "Bengal Blitz", where we'd send all 11 defenders after the ball carrier. Every time we ran it in practice, we got tackles for loss. We ran it twice in a game, and both times gave up a touchdown.
    And you got the ball back quicker!

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

They would do better just sending everyone after the QB. At least if they give up the big play they’d get the ball back quicker.

Death by 1,000 cuts sucks.

When I was a kid playing for the Sammamish Bengals, we had the "Bengal Blitz", where we'd send all 11 defenders after the ball carrier. Every time we ran it in practice, we got tackles for loss. We ran it twice in a game, and both times gave up a touchdown.
    And you got the ball back quicker!
    And PUP said weº didn't have any higher level football discussions on this bored.