Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm AGAINST breast cancer

2»

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Oregon cares more than other universities

To a point of it being a bit much.
    I felt the same way when I was covering Woodinville football, and every October the players would wear pink gloves and socks and the student section would be 100% pink. It's like, everyone has heard about breast cancer and known someone that had it. How is this anything other than virtue signaling? There's more I could add to this but it's not The Tug.
    It’s like those idiots on Facebook that put the all black tile image on their homepage for BLM solidarity. These same people did it for France when something happened, and now Ukraine for the war. It’s all about the trendy cool thing, but not doing anything of actual substance.
    Are these things ... raising awareness and actually doing something mutually exclusive?

I do shit to raise awareness, which translates to money, for juvenile diabetes, all year around. But as smart and as handsome as I am, and believe me, I am, I don't have the skills to fix the problem. Money is key, but also trying to shed a little info on the unwashed masses of stupidity and ignorance also helps in ways too numerous to list here.

Only on HCH can we find a way to shit on people being charitable because they're not doing it in the right way. Jeebus fucking Christ.
    I guess I need to do more to raise awareness for my August fundraiser
    Put Haie on it!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I felt the same way when I was covering Woodinville football, and every October the players would wear pink gloves and socks and the student section would be 100% pink. It's like, everyone has heard about breast cancer and known someone that had it. How is this anything other than virtue signaling? There's more I could add to this but it's not The Tug.
    It’s like those idiots on Facebook that put the all black tile image on their homepage for BLM solidarity. These same people did it for France when something happened, and now Ukraine for the war. It’s all about the trendy cool thing, but not doing anything of actual substance.
    Are these things ... raising awareness and actually doing something mutually exclusive?

I do shit to raise awareness, which translates to money, for juvenile diabetes, all year around. But as smart and as handsome as I am, and believe me, I am, I don't have the skills to fix the problem. Money is key, but also trying to shed a little info on the unwashed masses of stupidity and ignorance also helps in ways too numerous to list here.

Only on HCH can we find a way to shit on people being charitable because they're not doing it in the right way. Jeebus fucking Christ.
    I laughed.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon has traditional uniforms? This pretty much guarantees a loss.

Standard Supporter

I'll join the wam for a pic of you in a pink tutu.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Put Haie on it!
    If I'm on it I guess the fundraiser's still going..

Poor fag that can't afford 120$.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Put Haie on it!

Pay attention you fucking moron. I’m laughing at you. STEM Dork.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
  • JesseisabeastJesseisabeast Member Posts: 60
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Ducks always make bank on these jerseys because the wives and moms buy them up
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It came out that the NFL was making massive amounts of money on the pink and camo gear (Veteran's Day). That's around when they dialed back the October pink onslaught.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just attach the "I love boobies" slogsn to it in pink print. Everyone will have to donate to get their virtue signaling, pink badge. Plus to see more boobs.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Put Haie on it!

You can laugh at me. Fine with that. Just make sure you get my beer right.
    haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

46XiJCAB said:

Put Haie on it!

You can laugh at me. Fine with that. Just make sure you get my beer right.
    You’re fucking dumb. And clueless.
    Standard Supporter
    dtd said:

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dtd said:

dtd said:

Ted Knight ... what a loss. Dude was hilarious.