Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cool NBA challenge. what say you guys?

I'd go Stockton, Kareem, Duncan, West, Durant.
A dominant center with a point guard who can feed him the ball. A good big who's game compliments a dominant center in Duncan (he did it to some degree with Robinson) and then Durant and West on the wings

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I'd go unconventional with Shaq as the only true big, Lebron, Scottie, MJ, and Magic. But then again I'm young and wasn't around to see Bird, Kareem, etc. Or is that over the limit? Shaq, Isaiah, Kobe, Lebron, Scottie.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'd go unconventional with Shaq as the only true big, Lebron, Scottie, MJ, and Magic. But then again I'm young and wasn't around to see Bird, Kareem, etc. Or is that over the limit? Shaq, Isaiah, Kobe, Lebron, Scottie.

Replace LeBron with Dirk and you have a legal five that looks unstoppable: Magic, 45, Scottie, Dirk, and Shaq.

How the fuck do you beat that team?

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I had Lebron for his defense over Dirk, but yeah basically the same kinda freaky long team.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'd go Magic, Wade, Bird, KG, and Russell

That's a roster built with a great deal of unselfishness and team first guys with an elite defensive interior. KG/Russell grabbing boards, outlet passes to Magic running the break with Wade and either KG/Russell on the wing w/ Bird running to the 3 point line. Almost impossible to not get a great look in the halfcourt with both Magic/Bird available.

Toughest decision to me would be whether to go with Wade + Russell or Kobe + Hakeem.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

That's a roster built with a great deal of unselfishness and team first guys with an elite defensive interior. KG/Russell grabbing boards, outlet passes to Magic running the break with Wade and either KG/Russell on the wing w/ Bird running to the 3 point line. Almost impossible to not get a great look in the halfcourt with both Magic/Bird available.

Toughest decision to me would be whether to go with Wade + Russell or Kobe + Hakeem.

You need Joey Crawford to be a ref to win with that team.
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Stockton, Jordan, Bird, Pippen, Garnett, Olajuwon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Tequilla said:

I think we should play this game and have a ref bid. I'd waste whatever it takes to have Crawford on my side.

Also Stockton, Jordan, Lebron, Dirk and Olajuwon.

Have some defense with Lebron, Jordan and Olajuwon. All five guys can shoot and pass so would really stretch the floor.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

I think we should play this game and have a ref bid. I'd waste whatever it takes to have Crawford on my side.

Also Stockton, Jordan, Lebron, Dirk and Olajuwon.

Have some defense with Lebron, Jordan and Olajuwon. All five guys can shoot and pass so would really stretch the floor.
    That's what I'd pick if I took 5 guys.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley and Wilt Chamberlain. Anyone who doesn't include Michael Jordan in their lineup really should just close their account and leave.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited May 2014

Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley and Wilt Chamberlain. Anyone who doesn't include Michael Jordan in their lineup really should just close their account and leave.

you do realize you have to keep it to 15 or under right?
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

you do realize you have to keep it to 15 or under right?
    Drunk, stoned posting, my bad. I didn't notice the cash next to the names.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Anybody that includes Wilt on their roster is FS

King of the empty stats.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Anybody that includes Wilt Shaq on their roster is FS

King of missed free throws.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Assuming this is all players in their primes I'll take Frazier, Jordan, Pippen, Duncan, Russell with Garnett on the bench.

I get the two greatest winners of all time in Jordan and Russell and arguably the third in Duncan, who is easily the greatest PF of all time. How anyone would have him cheaper than Malone and Barkley is nuts.
  • Options

Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Charles Barkley and Wilt Chamberlain. Anyone who can't count to fucking 15 really should just close their account and leave.

• Options
    Duncan at $3 does feel like highway robbery. The list of current players had him at $1 so obviously creator not a Duncan fan. Parker was also a dollar while D-Rose was $4
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Link to the current one?
  • Options
    It's floating around twitter, facebook and bleacher report(the one who is doing all this). Too lazy to look it up.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    IT, MJ, Durant, Duncan, Shaq.

No idea how Duncan is only $3... best PF of all time. No ring Karl $5? If he is on your team you need to DIAFF.