Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Neuheisel to Colorado

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club
would be quite a headline to read in the near future

Comments

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,713
    Nieheisel is as passe as the sweater vest
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,390
    AOG said:

Nieheisel is as passe as the sweater vest

If we are bagging on sweater vests, I’m OUT!
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    Neuheisel is a proven loser. Can they get Mel Tucker back?

Sadly don't even know what Colorado's realistic options are. Hiring up someone who is doing fairly well at a Mountain West school. Shit, isn't that what Washington had to do.

My vote. Mora.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club
    edited October 2022

Sadly don't even know what Colorado's realistic options are. Hiring up someone who is doing fairly well at a Mountain West school. Shit, isn't that what Washington had to do.

My vote. Mora.

Colorado should go after the North Dakota State coach and AD, like I had suggested for UW last November
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam

My vote. Mora.

You mean Jim Mora of the University of Connecticut Moras?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

My vote. Mora.

You mean Jim Mora of the University of Connecticut Moras?
    I'm pretty sure he means a different one.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    What's Les Miles up to these days?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    I agree with Klatt that Colorado has some intangibles. They need to get a good G5 coach.

Maybe get Utah's DC.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2022
    Chris Petersen is tanned rested and ready. He would love the no expectation Colorado
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,583
    haie said:

I agree with Klatt that Colorado has some intangibles. They need to get a good G5 coach.

Maybe get Utah's DC.

Yeah the guy who said the n word repeatedly via text is gonna get hired at Boulder
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,940 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Chris Petersen is tanned rested and ready. He would love the no expectation Colorado

That's funny but actually a good fit. I get the feeling he's retired for real though.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,819 Swaye's Wigwam
    Some people on this board need some perspective.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,560 Founders Club
    Darrin Chiaverini was their interim in 2019 when they canned McIntyre and instead of retaining a guy who went to played there they went with Karl Dorrell who’s coached one year in college sandwiched in the middle of the 14 years since his firing from UCLA. I get it the alum coaching doesn’t work out most of the time, but at least you would have had someone who cared about the program instead of just cashing a paycheck. They made up for it by firing Chiaverini last season after the offense performed so poorly all season only to perform worse this season and likely an encounter with Owen. IMO, they deserve what they’re dealing with.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,710 Swaye's Wigwam

I received a PM from a poster saying I was insane to think Neu is going back to Colorado.

IT. WAS. A. JOKE.

Neu would probably be a better coach than whoever they hire
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,987 Founders Club

just a reminder that UW still hasn't won a Rose Bowl since Rick

Let the hatters hat but still waiting for the improvement that firing him was to bring

Post Jimmy Lake era, I'm no longer dying on the hill of Pete > Rick.

But it would be an easier discussion to have if there was no CFP in 2016.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,365 Swaye's Wigwam

just a reminder that UW still hasn't won a Rose Bowl since Rick

Let the hatters hat but still waiting for the improvement that firing him was to bring

Post Jimmy Lake era, I'm no longer dying on the hill of Pete > Rick.

But it would be an easier discussion to have if there was no CFP in 2016.
    Do you assume a win if UW plays Penn St in the Rosebowl?