Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My thoughts on the secondary

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

People forget that I was the first to point out that the offense was good enough to win 9+ games and the defense bad enough to lose 6+ games right after OUR best win of the season, Kent State.

I remember when people were talking about the difference between having a good offense and having a good defense and being happy about it.

I'll take losing 40-32 at 4-0 UCLA in a sloppy ass effort

to losing 13-7 at dogshit ASU with Pete
    It was blowout. It not like it was tied and UCLA scored a late TD for the win. Garbage time TDs don’t make it a close game. That’s what I was hearing after the MSU game.
    UCLA got the ball with 4 minutes left in a one score game. It was a close game. Christ.
    Now do the MSU game. UW got blown out. Maybe it's too soon and we need wait until tell the truth Tuesday to face that fact.
    Pressing
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

Houhusky said:

People forget that I was the first to point out that the offense was good enough to win 9+ games and the defense bad enough to lose 6+ games right after OUR best win of the season, Kent State.

I remember when people were talking about the difference between having a good offense and having a good defense and being happy about it.

It was blowout. It not like it was tied and UCLA scored a late TD for the win. Garbage time TDs don’t make it a close game. That’s what I was hearing after the MSU game.
    UCLA got the ball with 4 minutes left in a one score game. It was a close game. Christ.
    Now do the MSU game. UW got blown out. Maybe it's too soon and we need wait until tell the truth Tuesday to face that fact.
    Pressing
    So you're not going to do the MSU game which the consensus was UW blew them out. Got it.

Fucking Doogs are delusional.

There was no point after UCLA went up by 3 scores that UW had a prayer. Two garbage time TDs. BFD
  • Options
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Pressing
    So you're not going to do the MSU game which the consensus was UW blew them out. Got it.

Fucking Doogs are delusional
    UW didnt blow them out. They won convincingly and the game wasnt a one possession game.

Hth
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

Pressing

UW didnt blow them out. They won convincingly and the game wasnt a one possession game.

Hth
    I was hearing it was blowout and MSU got close in garbage time.

You don't think UCLA won convincingly? Christ.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

It's actually an interesting point you bring up.

Id say UCLA won convincingly, but it was also a close game.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

It was a close game like the Rose Bowl v tOSU was as close game. An ass beating and then a flurry that no one thought was going to result in a win.

Now if UCLA was WSU you would have a case
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022
    What should have been a close game was given to UCLA because of a mind numbingly bad play call and 2 picks into triple coverage. It's still close even with the defense playing poorly without those.

The two members of the team getting fluffed the most over the past month gave the game away.

Another pretty critical play was tuli getting a pick and letting fucking skinny ass DTR hit him and knock it to an incompletion. I think they get it at midfield if he just falls down immediately with the catch.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

It was a close game like the Rose Bowl v tOSU was as close game. An ass beating and then a flurry that no one thought was going to result in a win.

Disagree. In the Rose Bowl UW needed to get an onside kick and TD IN 30 seconds which is horrific odds.

All UW needed last night was a stop on defense and a 2 point conversion. Four minutes left and all 3 timeouts
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

Disagree. In the Rose Bowl UW needed to get an onside kick and TD IN 30 seconds which is horrific odds.

All UW needed last night was a stop on defense and a 2 point conversion. Four minutes left and all 3 timeouts
    UW getting a stop last night at that point was horrific odds. HTH

UCLA could do what they wanted on offense when they wanted.

"All they needed to do was get a stop, score and get a 2 point conversion". That's all
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

"All they needed to do was get a stop, score and get a 2 point conversion". That's all
    Taylor Rapp is a selfish POS
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

Fuck that guy. Shane Pahokoa would beat his ass.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

Shane's not a big Rapp fan
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

Shane's not a big Rapp fan
    Nope. Shane told me that to my FACE
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,006
    Founders Club

Houhusky said:

Pressing

Hth

Noone in their right mind ever thought UW had more than a 2 percent chance at winning
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW got blown out. We had two red zone stops and still got beat bad. I guess considering the safety, our goal line stand probably helped UCLA more than us. In any case, we got beat pretty easily.

Our DB’s are terrible. UCLA adjusted to our pressure. UCLA is tough to stop if DTR isn’t getting hit.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

2 score win>1 score win

You've gotten so worked up you forgot basic math 🤡
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,011
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Houhusky said:

2 score win>1 score win

You've gotten so worked up you forgot basic math 🤡
    C'mon, man. Don't go confusing little mikey with facts.
  • Options

Enough guys. Recruits/players family members read these boreds.

As they should.