Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Penix..

2»

Comments

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Nobody actually watched the game so if UW wins a bunch of games he is. Not saying he will just reporting facts, madam

Speaking of Sonny Sixkiller he lost to every big time team too. Pass happy works if you can run and play defense, Pass happy alone breaks your heart

I watched the game

Team needed to clean some things up

UCLA probably wins 9 or 10 games
    Sounds like that was a GOOD UCLA team
    It probably is.

DTR 13 TD only 1 int is pretty crazy given his mobility
    He hasn’t faced a good team yet.
    UW and UCLA are both top 25 teams brother
    DTR doesn’t play against other team’s offense, brother.
    You seem upset
    You seem to be in denial.
    UW wasn't going undefeated. Im glad they fought back instead of losing 60 to 10
    No they weren’t going undefeated and they got some moral victory points for “coming back,” but the one area of concern to me is that the defense hasn’t improved and we’re? five games into the season.

For this fan, bad defense is the biggest buzzkill there is, and save for some nice sacks against a terrible Stanford line, the D has been horrible and embarrassing with its lack of physicality and ability to get off the field.

That’s where DeBoner’s value as a head coach will be clarified. Can he fix it?
    Prior to this game the defense actually hit. They were lighting dudes up on MSU and Stanford.

UCLA is a good team, and Chip is a good coach.

Im pretty sure they are going to beat Utah at home. Lipo
    The defense looked especially weak and scared against UCLA but lets not pretend that they weren't getting torched by nobodies from Kent State and and shitty QB throwing to a basketball player against MSU.

The big hits were mostly on special teams.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Nobody actually watched the game so if UW wins a bunch of games he is. Not saying he will just reporting facts, madam

Speaking of Sonny Sixkiller he lost to every big time team too. Pass happy works if you can run and play defense, Pass happy alone breaks your heart

I watched the game

Team needed to clean some things up

UCLA probably wins 9 or 10 games
    Sounds like that was a GOOD UCLA team
    It probably is.

DTR 13 TD only 1 int is pretty crazy given his mobility
    He hasn’t faced a good team yet.
    UW and UCLA are both top 25 teams brother
    So was Michigan state. Brother
    Disagree. They got butt fucked at home by Gopher. Who is now looking like shit at home against Purdue.

You seem new to the ups and downs of college football. I recommend the Seahawks for you