Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is Penix..

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
Still a Heisman favorite? I'm just asking!

Comments

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,263

He was before the game. Not looking like one anymore. Both can be true if you're not as retarded as you are.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

He was before the game. Not looking like one anymore. Both can be true if you're not as retarded as you are.
    Kinda like 5-7 being a possibility... it was, now maybe not. Both can be true unless you're as stupid as you fucking doogs
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    Yes. Putting up big numbers in a loss nobody watched has always been part of the Heisman script.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

Nobody actually watched the game so if UW wins a bunch of games he is. Not saying he will just reporting facts, madam

Speaking of Sonny Sixkiller he lost to every big time team too. Pass happy works if you can run and play defense, Pass happy alone breaks your heart

I watched the game

Team needed to clean some things up

UCLA probably wins 9 or 10 games

Nobody actually watched the game so if UW wins a bunch of games he is. Not saying he will just reporting facts, madam

Speaking of Sonny Sixkiller he lost to every big time team too. Pass happy works if you can run and play defense, Pass happy alone breaks your heart

I watched the game

Sounds like that was a GOOD UCLA team
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,685 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched the game

It probably is.

DTR 13 TD only 1 int is pretty crazy given his mobility
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched the game

It probably is.

He hasn’t faced a good team yet.
    TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

UW and UCLA are both top 25 teams brother

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

DTR doesn’t play against other team’s offense, brother.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    No but Penix wasn’t the issue last night. He didn’t have his best game but there are 10+ other reasons why we lost
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset
    You seem to be in denial.
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset
    UW wasn't going undefeated. Im glad they fought back instead of losing 60 to 10
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,623 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2022

No but Penix wasn’t the issue last night. He didn’t have his best game but there are 10+ other reasons why we lost

Throwing 2 retarded picks and losing by 8. He was pretty high up there.

Thank Christ I never have to watch DTR carve this team up again though.

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset
    No they weren’t going undefeated and they got some moral victory points for “coming back,” but the one area of concern to me is that the defense hasn’t improved and we’re? five games into the season.

For this fan, bad defense is the biggest buzzkill there is, and save for some nice sacks against a terrible Stanford line, the D has been horrible and embarrassing with its lack of physicality and ability to get off the field.

That’s where DeBoner’s value as a head coach will be clarified. Can he fix it?
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset
    No they weren’t going undefeated and they got some moral victory points for “coming back,” but the one area of concern to me is that the defense hasn’t improved and we’re? five games into the season.

For this fan, bad defense is the biggest buzzkill there is, and save for some nice sacks against a terrible Stanford line, the D has been horrible and embarrassing with its lack of physicality and ability to get off the field.

That’s where DeBoner’s value as a head coach will be clarified. Can he fix it?
    Prior to this game the defense actually hit. They were lighting dudes up on MSU and Stanford.

UCLA is a good team, and Chip is a good coach.

Im pretty sure they are going to beat Utah at home. Lipo
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

Okay? And nobody in the conference besides maybe Utah has a defense that's worth a runny shit. College football is high flying offenses and Swiss cheese defenses.

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

So was Michigan state. Brother

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I watched the game

It probably is.

You seem upset
    Garbage time TDs after the game was out of reach = fought back