Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Unhinged Liberal Who KILLED Republican Teenager FREED, GOP Is Doing NOTHING As Terrorist Walks Free

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

So the authorities determined they had enough evidence for murder and you girls are running like Hell from the fact it had nothing to do with politics.

#ImTiredOfAllTheWinning

Who said?

The murderer said it was

He was drunk though.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,735
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

So the authorities determined they had enough evidence for murder and you girls are running like Hell from the fact it had nothing to do with politics.

#ImTiredOfAllTheWinning

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shannon-brandt-charged-murder-death-of-cayler-ellingson-allegedly-ran-over-by-suv
    During the 911 call, Brandt "made comments regarding the incident being intentional and not an accident," according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, when the 911 operator asked "he wouldn't let your vehicle go then what happened," and Brandt responded "yes I…I just tried to take of en , he..he wasn't going to let me go, I I hit him I didn't mean to and and he's subdued I was scared to death but he's subdued, he can't do anything to me now so, so this is why I'm calling you."

"I mean I…I almost oh god, I almost just runaway but I thought jeez obviously if it was a total accident I wouldn't be scared but I know it was more than that," Brandt said, according to the affidavit.

Seems like a normal vehicle vs. ped to me.

Fuck you're an idiot.