Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unhinged Liberal Who KILLED Republican Teenager FREED, GOP Is Doing NOTHING As Terrorist Walks Free

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dazzler just exposed himself as a little Brownshit. Guy runs over a kid and he's pimping for him and making jokes.

J6th defendants rot in a gulag in DC and Dazzler is fine with it.

The we almost lost our DeMoCrAcY lunatics like Dazzler are not uncommon right now.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,949
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I wonder if he would have been released if he killed a black teenager at a BLM rally?

It just might depend on what he was charged with.
    Fuck off
    thank you for your service

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I wonder if he would have been released if he killed a black teenager at a BLM rally?

Fuck off
    Dazzler walks off humming, "There goes my hero, watch him as he goes." Dazzler loves himself some leftard criminals. Now we know that he doesn't support violent crime, it's just not a voting issue for him.
    So, they should just hold him because of your very strong feelings.

He's been charged and allowed to post a bond. It's the law.
    Yup, it's not like he tried to overthrow our DeMoCrAcY and ended up rotting in a DC hellhole because the Gov't can torture you if they so desire.

He only killed a kid, allegedly, with his SUV. No biggie.

Again, Fuck off you hypocrite.
    Write your North Dakota legislator.

Meantime . . .

He hasn't been charged with murder.

Do try to keep up.
    Hey Dazzler you good with those rotting in a DC hellhole not being allowed bail?

None are charged with MURDER!

What this kunt act folks.
    The insurrectionists aren't being held pursuant to North Dakota law. If whacky left-wing North Dakota want to have lenient, liberal rules, that's states' rights ain't it?
    This isn't about ND.
    You were for federalism before you were against it.
    An honest person could answer the question.

Case closed.

I win, again.
    I have zero issue with the few particularly violent insurrectionists being held without bail. Which is what's happened.

What have they been charged with to deny them bail? Anything less than MURDER isn't sufficient.

You are incorrect.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 3142(f)(1)(E), detention is permitted if the case involves “any felony . . . that involves the possession or use of a . . . dangerous weapon.”
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off
    Dazzler walks off humming, "There goes my hero, watch him as he goes." Dazzler loves himself some leftard criminals. Now we know that he doesn't support violent crime, it's just not a voting issue for him.

Yup, it's not like he tried to overthrow our DeMoCrAcY and ended up rotting in a DC hellhole because the Gov't can torture you if they so desire.

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.
    Hey Dazzler you good with those rotting in a DC hellhole not being allowed bail?

The insurrectionists aren't being held pursuant to North Dakota law. If whacky left-wing North Dakota want to have lenient, liberal rules, that's states' rights ain't it?
    This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.
    I have zero issue with the few particularly violent insurrectionists being held without bail. Which is what's happened.

What have they been charged with to deny them bail? Anything less than MURDER isn't sufficient.

You are incorrect.

Under 18 U.S.C. § 3142(f)(1)(E), detention is permitted if the case involves “any felony . . . that involves the possession or use of a . . . dangerous weapon.”
    Feds get to define dangerous weapon. Not a single gun was confiscated. Not even the one that murdered a female Trump supporter. I guess we almost lost our DeMoCrAcY to flag poles and ?

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Feds get to define dangerous weapon. Not a single gun was confiscated. Not even the one that murdered a female Trump supporter. I guess we almost lost our DeMoCrAcY to flag poles and ?

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.
    So, you were totally wrong, but now you have several quibbles to offer.

I own you.
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.

I own you.
    I said anything less than Murder isn't sufficient. Where did I say that was the code? Nice try. About those dangerous weapons, what are you hearing they had? My Pillows?

Fuck off.

Herr Dazzler shows he can’t possibly separate anything from politics.

I think all the right wing people who intentionally kill people for being left wing should be held without bail and be charged with first degree murder.

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s Ok to kill people he disagrees with because Biden and Hillary told him they are evil.

I'm pretty much okay with applying the law, even if that hurts your very strong feelings.
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.

I own you.
    I said anything less than Murder isn't sufficient. Where did I say that was the code?
    So, you approve of the SUV driver's release and the state of the law in North Dakota.

Your quarrel is with the other girls.

HHusky said:

I think all the right wing people who intentionally kill people for being left wing should be held without bail and be charged with first degree murder.

Herr Dazzler thinks it’s Ok to kill people he disagrees with because Biden and Hillary told him they are evil.

I'm pretty much okay with applying the law, even if that hurts your very strong feelings.
    Me too. Give me some examples. Mr unvaxed being given healthcare hurts your very strong feelings.

Intentionally running over someone and killing because you hated their politics. I’m anxiously awaiting your case law. Maybe look at Charlottesville if you need help. But that was different…I’m sure
    Madam, I don't make the charging decision in any county of North Dakota. If they charge him with murder, I assume they can hold him.

Until then, this seems like it's mostly about you girls being mad at the local DA.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

Except the 6th Amendment when it comes to those still imprisoned for J6.

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Sure dazzler. I remember your support for applying the law against antifa/BLM during the summer of love. Everyone remembers what a lying POS you are. We all remember your throw the book at Hillary phase.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Me too. Give me some examples. Mr unvaxed being given healthcare hurts your very strong feelings.

Intentionally running over someone and killing because you hated their politics. I’m anxiously awaiting your case law. Maybe look at Charlottesville if you need help. But that was different…I’m sure
    Madam, I don't make the charging decision in any county of North Dakota. If they charge him with murder, I assume they can hold him.

Until then, this seems like it's mostly about you girls being mad at the local DA.
    Gladys with the White flag. And a goal post move, all in one.

So no case law where you just want to “apply the law evenly”. Got it.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Did you win something, ma'am?

Good for you!
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Did you win something, ma'am?

Good for you!
    Two double white flags in one day!

Herr dazzler just wants to apply the law evenly. Folds like a cheap suit when challenged. Shows his ass…again. Nothing new, quite frankly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shannon Brandt, 41, killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson early Sunday in McHenry with an SUV in an alley, KVRR-TV reported. He is charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

50 to 250k with more for leaving the scene

Bump

Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Shannon Brandt, 41, killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson early Sunday in McHenry with an SUV in an alley, KVRR-TV reported. He is charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

50 to 250k with more for leaving the scene

Bump

Take it up with the local DA.

Did you win something?
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.

I own you.
    I said anything less than Murder isn't sufficient. Where did I say that was the code?
    So, you approve of the SUV driver's release and the state of the law in North Dakota.

Your quarrel is with the other girls.
    What weapons were used by J6th defendants that rise to the level of no bail? No guns found. Don't worry I'm expecting another deflection. POS.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.
    Nah.
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

Fuck off

Meantime . . .

Do try to keep up.

This isn't about ND.

Case closed.

I win, again.

You are incorrect.

Well done Brownshirt.

Fuck off.
    Nah.
    Yup, shot her w/o a warning. If she were a BLM protestor doing what they do best, riot, and the cop was White you'd be screaming murder.