Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,797 Founders Club
    BPE! BPE! BPE! BPE!
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Grubb actually seems incredibly competent.

He's going to have a HC job as early as next season is my guess. Everything about his personality and his results screams it. I'm already pretty sure he's my favorite assistant in at least 20 years.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,885 Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

He's going to have a HC job as early as next season is my guess. Everything about his personality and his results screams it. I'm already pretty sure he's my favorite assistant in at least 20 years.
    But its still The DeBoer offense so we have that going for us
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,957 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

But its still The DeBoer offense so we have that going for us
    That should be true. I don't sweat it. If Deboer is what I think he is he'll plug someone else in and not miss a beat.

I sure like Grubb though.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    fuck off damone
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

First of all …

You never let on how much you like a quarterback. “Oh, Penix. Hi.”

Two, you always call the shots. “Throw deep. You won’t regret it.”

Now three, act like wherever you are, that’s the place to be. “Isn’t Husky Stadium great?”

Four, when ordering food, you find out what he wants, then order for the both of you. It’s a classy move. “Now, the quarterback will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice.”

And five, now this is really important. When it comes down to dealing with a sandy vag, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

And Jump Around at the end of the third quarter
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

fuck off damone

EMFA doog
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

TheHB said:

First of all …

You never let on how much you like a quarterback. “Oh, Penix. Hi.”

Two, you always call the shots. “Throw deep. You won’t regret it.”

Now three, act like wherever you are, that’s the place to be. “Isn’t Husky Stadium great?”

Four, when ordering food, you find out what he wants, then order for the both of you. It’s a classy move. “Now, the quarterback will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice.”

And five, now this is really important. When it comes down to dealing with a sandy vag, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

And Jump Around at the end of the third quarter
    We decided on Smells Like Teen Spirit with everyone turning on their phones flashlight. So we have that going for ourselves, which is nice.