Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I actually listened to the podcast.

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,388
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The podcast was lacking something without me.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Reflecting more. “I haven’t had that much fun since stanford 2000”? JFC, really? I was there. Shitty steady rain. Empty stadium. UW blows a big lead and a player gets paralyzed. That’s the best day since MSU? WTF? How about stanford 2016 if you want a stanford game? How about SC 2009?

The dooging and acting like this was the best win in over 20 years is FS.

I probably should have said Oregon state 2000. The only other win I've seen in person in husky stadium was 2017 Oregon.

Edit: since that game, saw a bunch as a kid
    You sound like quite the fan.
    You don't have a monopoly on being a disgruntled Husky fan.

Top wins in Husky Stadium since Tui's season.
    Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

Over 20 fucking years and that's it.

Congrats on being an adult in the early 90s and getting that experience.

Denying Wazzu the North (and their bus to Levi's stadium) for 3 straights years was fun, especially since Lake owned Leach
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Reflecting more. “I haven’t had that much fun since stanford 2000”? JFC, really? I was there. Shitty steady rain. Empty stadium. UW blows a big lead and a player gets paralyzed. That’s the best day since MSU? WTF? How about stanford 2016 if you want a stanford game? How about SC 2009?

I probably should have said Oregon state 2000. The only other win I've seen in person in husky stadium was 2017 Oregon.

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

Fuck off. It was a sarcastic comment about you only seeing 1 win in Husky stadium in 20 years. You’d think a fan would attend a few more games.
    I've lived in California since I'm 9.

We're not all trust fund babies allowed to take the private jet back and forth as we please.

You do know there are commercials flights that are very cheap? Private jet isn’t the only option

HTH.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2022
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

Fuck off. It was a sarcastic comment about you only seeing 1 win in Husky stadium in 20 years. You’d think a fan would attend a few more games.

We're not all trust fund babies allowed to take the private jet back and forth as we please.

It is not impossible, for a poor, to fly for cheap. I've had UW season tickets while living in Honolulu. You just need to find a (new) wife with flight benefits. Or, not.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

You do know there are commercials flights that are very cheap? Private jet isn’t the only option

HTH.
    I did see the House that Sark built blowout over Boise.

I'd list the dozens of losses I attended if I cared to remind you how shitty it's been to be a husky fan the past 20 years.

Best game of my lifetime is at USC 2010.

Either way you're a cunt.
    Real fans make an effort to attend more than 1 game in 20 years and don’t use lack of ability to afford private jets as an excuse.

Just an observation. No need to get a sandy vag about it.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stopped listening when I figured there would be no shout outs, or really, a whole section dedicated to @PurpleBaze and his massive dong. I mean that massive dong gift from Allah @PurpleBaze almost single handedly is keeping the lights on here. I know I didn't pay pal Stalin four figures.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

HTH.

I'd list the dozens of losses I attended if I cared to remind you how shitty it's been to be a husky fan the past 20 years.

Never miss a perceived opportunity to belittle someone on here. Thats a rule of thumb for some. "I'm an asshole and I have money" virtue signaling, basically.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

Toilet salesman can't read?! I'm shocked!
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

HTH.
    Doogles and I were watching Haener make Evan weaver a legend and getting dunked on by the Cal greek row walk of shame while you were researching why your dick doesn’t work. He’s paid his dues
    I was there.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    Doogles said:

I 90s and getting that experience.

It is not impossible, for a poor, to fly for cheap. I've had UW season tickets while living in Honolulu. You just need to find a (new) wife with flight benefits. Or, not.

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Michigan 01
    USC 09
    Stanford 16
    ??

HTH.

Real fans make an effort to attend more than 1 game in 20 years and don’t use lack of ability to afford private jets as an excuse.

Just an observation. No need to get a sandy vag about it.
    Toilet salesman can't read?! I'm shocked!

Calm down turbo. I’m fucking with you. Are you knew here?

And learn to use the quote function. You have this thread all fucked up now.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,706
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

The unsportsmanlike penalties didn't take points off the board or extend an opponent possession.

They were fuck you we just scored penalties and I don't care.

That’s a stupid take. That type of shit doesn’t cost you immediately, so you let it slide? Until it does cost you at some point in a close game. When you just go up by 2 and some one taunts or the the sidelines does something dumb and your are kicking off from the 20. The receiving team starts at mid field and is 20 yards away from from a game winning field goal.

But yeah, since it didn’t cost them in the MSU game it’s fine….
    So far, and across the board, UW hasn't had many dumb penalties and mistakes. They look well-coached.