Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Players on the sideline (more doog bait)

Was happy to see the players look like they were legitimately having fun for the first time since 2016. Players were jacked and lively during the game and it wasn't in the choreographed Sark fashion.

Last game I went to in Husky Stadium was the Utah game during the Eason year. We were winning for most of the game as I remember but it was clear the players didn't give a fuck. No excitement, a bunch of players had their backs to the field or were sitting alone spread out down the bench, terrible body language from guys like Aaron Fuller who were supposed to be your team leaders.

Just an observation but it seems like the players have fully bought in

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I'll remember our love for Petersen top 5 coach in the nation home run hire phase until we entered our hate Petersen too skinny, grumpy, no fun terrible scheme phase.

everything about him is stick up the ass. Even his broadcasting
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'll remember our love for Petersen top 5 coach in the nation home run hire phase until we entered our hate Petersen too skinny, grumpy, no fun terrible scheme phase.

I never lived the love Peterman phase. Took a lot of knocks from these boreds for my disdain. 2016 probably the biggest disappointing season I can remember. Lost opportunities abound but we made the playoffs!

Shoutout to the Disneyland Doog who doubled down and had UW under Peterman as a perennial Playoff participant. At least the Doog, unlike Peterman, enjoyed Disneyland.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

I never lived the love Peterman phase. Took a lot of knocks from these boreds for my disdain. 2016 probably the biggest disappointing season I can remember. Lost opportunities abound but we made the playoffs!

Shoutout to the Disneyland Doog who doubled down and had UW under Peterman as a perennial Playoff participant. At least the Doog, unlike Peterman, enjoyed Disneyland.
    Fuck off
  • Options

Baseman said:

Fuck off
    That was you? good to know
  • Options
    Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

I love this current phase where we still have Petersen as an advisor and his culture off the football field, with the new staff that is more new school in football philosophy but more old school in on the field culture.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love this current phase where we still have Petersen as an advisor and his culture off the football field, with the new staff that is more new school in football philosophy but more old school in on the field culture.

If that's how you want to spin it, fine by me.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This is what people said about Lake (minus the offensive stuff)

I dont think Pete did anything but collect a check
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Peterman needs to LEAVE and take Jen with him. He's symbolic of underachievement. He's a stain on the program IMO
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Fuck off
    It wasn't me, but your take on 2016 is FS

A good coach would have parlayed 2016 into a dynasty. Oregon was shit. SC was loosing their guyz and reloading with Clay Helton. Meanwhile our big QB additions were Tony Fernandez? Rodriquez and Daniel Bridge Gadd. Didn't sign an inside LB for 3 years and the trot out Kyler Manu. NFL DBS. Gaines and Vita. Top 5 national defense year over year and our great linebacker coach can't sign anyone.

Biggest disappointment ever. No leveling up. Videos of expensive boats and fancy coffee. Meanwhile the Twin Towers still stood during our last NY6 victory.

I get for young fans like yourself, 2016 is the best you know. Nothing wrong with that but at some point you'll see Peterman for what he was. Burnt out and stubborn. 2016 was fools gold
    Baseman is based. He gets it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Fuck off

A good coach would have parlayed 2016 into a dynasty. Oregon was shit. SC was loosing their guyz and reloading with Clay Helton. Meanwhile our big QB additions were Tony Fernandez? Rodriquez and Daniel Bridge Gadd. Didn't sign an inside LB for 3 years and the trot out Kyler Manu. NFL DBS. Gaines and Vita. Top 5 national defense year over year and our great linebacker coach can't sign anyone.

Biggest disappointment ever. No leveling up. Videos of expensive boats and fancy coffee. Meanwhile the Twin Towers still stood during our last NY6 victory.

I get for young fans like yourself, 2016 is the best you know. Nothing wrong with that but at some point you'll see Peterman for what he was. Burnt out and stubborn. 2016 was fools gold
    This is an indictment on 17 to 19, which I get

But 2016 in a vacuum was pretty epic. Yeah losing to SC was a bummer but we were lucky not to lose at Zona

Defense played their fucking ass off every game. Down 2 of our best 3 players and they held Bama to 17 offensive points in Atlanta. Lowest Bammer output in 2 decades. Finished #4

It was a fun year, its okay to admit that

We held Alabama to 17 offensive points!

Losers with loser mentality lose.

Yesterday I heard an MSU fan say they "won the second half". Yay!
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Fuck off

This is an indictment on 17 to 19, which I get

But 2016 in a vacuum was pretty epic. Yeah losing to SC was a bummer but we were lucky not to lose at Zona

Defense played their fucking ass off every game. Down 2 of our best 3 players and they held Bama to 17 offensive points in Atlanta. Lowest Bammer output in 2 decades. Finished #4

It was a fun year, its okay to admit that

1995 was a fun year to be a Mariner fan. As each year passes, not so much.

I enjoyed the 1992 Rosebowl post game celebration. That was fun. So was the year before and the 2001 Rosebowl celebration.