Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mariners Update

13»

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    James Jones has been a revelation and that's been a big help in terms of compensating for Miller getting schooled at the big league level. Miller seems to be as fucked up mentally as a girl who wanted a train run on her and then decided after the 11th guy's 98.6 degree blast that she made a mistake.

If the M's sign Morales to a prorated deal and start winning more, wouldn't more fans show up to the games and spend more money? There's also no guarantee that Smoak won't start sucking again (his average and SLG are diving again).

Or is one of the greatest players ever to play the game still available?

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited May 2014

GulagDawg said:

22-23

tick.. tick... tick...

I don't get it. Doogs in this town loved .500 when Sark was producing it.

Shit the Moogs in this town will want Jack Z extended if they are hovering around .500 by July.
    a lot of them were fine with zduriencik not getting fired last september. It was like are you fucking kidding me?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Kristen ‏@KristenDawg Protected Tweets May 6
    I'll wait for August before There's a reason 2 be "excited" about the Mariners. That's what years of horrible/disappointing baseball does!

Funny Krisvashon says that about the Mariners but was totally in Bark for Sark mode or always defends Romar.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Kristen ‏@KristenDawg Protected Tweets May 6
    I'll wait for August before There's a reason 2 be "excited" about the Mariners. That's what years of horrible/disappointing baseball does!

Funny Krisvashon says that about the Mariners but was totally in Bark for Sark mode or always defends Romar.

sort of like akita. runs a twitter account specifically focused to bash the mariners, yet is a total doog