Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What's everyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Fuck it. Call me an asshole, but Rainier is about the worst beer I've ever drank, and I've drank a lot of shitty beer. Excluding Schmidt or Schaefer (canned abortion juice), Rainier is the worst of the fucking lot. And the bar is low, considering in about 1980 I choked down luke-warm Columbia in cans, left in my buddy's long-dead grandpa's garage, put there in about 1965. Yup. And Rainer is worse.

You aren't supposed to taste your beer.
    No shout-out for T-Town's own Columbia?
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck it. Call me an asshole, but Rainier is about the worst beer I've ever drank, and I've drank a lot of shitty beer. Excluding Schmidt or Schaefer (canned abortion juice), Rainier is the worst of the fucking lot. And the bar is low, considering in about 1980 I choked down luke-warm Columbia in cans, left in my buddy's long-dead grandpa's garage, put there in about 1965. Yup. And Rainer is worse.

Raindogs are nasty, but IMO the worst is Vantucky's pride, Lucky Lager. My gramps loved that shit and he never drank it cold. That and fucking Heidelberg were always in his oven. Gramps saw action in WWII Pacific theater which explains his raging alcoholism
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Raindogs are nasty, but IMO the worst is Vantucky's pride, Lucky Lager. My gramps loved that shit and he never drank it cold. That and fucking Heidelberg were always in his oven. Gramps saw action in WWII Pacific theater which explains his raging alcoholism
    The Milwaukee Beast has given me the shits EVERY TIME I've drank it without fail(crossover thread @Swaye?). I can't drink natty ice without stifling a gag either on account of too much of it at UW.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

The price was right though. Of the shit beers we used to drank, Hamms was probably the best. For me Lucky Lager was the worst of the worst.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm not drinking for the next month
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lots and lots of fucking bud light, dos equis, and coors.

In short... a lot of piss.
    *filtered piss
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I haven't had a drink since March. I support your adventures in sobriety! Learn to love yourself and your health!

#dryspring
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

I haven't had a drink since March. I support your adventures in sobriety! Learn to love yourself and your health!

#dryspring
    Quitters never win. But when on parole, I suppose you have no choice.

I recommend some Mescaline.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

#dryspring
    Quitters never win. But when on parole, I suppose you have no choice.

I recommend some petroleum jelly.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

The price was right though. Of the shit beers we used to drank, Hamms was probably the best. For me Lucky Lager was the worst of the worst.
    I still won't turn down a Hamm's.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I was elk hunting down near Morton years ago. It was unseasonably warm and I was thirsty

salemcoog said:

I still won't turn down a Hamm's.
    Hamm's the beer refreshing, Hamm's the beer refreshing.

Hamm's
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Water

Talking Rain that drinks like Perrier?
  • Options