Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 14,503
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    He finally fucked off?!
    oregonblitzkriegDeepSeaZ
  • pawzpawz Posts: 5,133
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes

He finally fucked off?!

Looks like you need to start mitigating your notifications.
    oregonblitzkriegpawzGrundleStiltzkinMisterEmSonnyShackelford
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Posts: 15,349
    Bumped like 50 threads Damone started 5 years ago
    PurpleBazeMisterEmMikeDamone
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 19,141
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    It was actually 90 posts. Psychotic. I got home tonight and the first thing I had to do was spend 42 minutes deleting his spam and OBKs retaliatory posts.

I’m not sure if it’s a perm ban or not. But I had to cut him off because he spent over 90 minutes just bumping posts. It was a colossal waste of my time.
    CuntWaffleSoutherndawg

It was actually 90 posts. Psychotic. I got home tonight and the first thing I had to do was spend 42 minutes deleting his spam and OBKs retaliatory posts.

I’m not sure if it’s a perm ban or not. But I had to cut him off because he spent over 90 minutes just bumping posts. It was a colossal waste of my time.

Spooge territory...
    GrundleStiltzkindncSoutherndawg
  • dtddtd Posts: 475
    250 Answers Fourth Anniversary 250 Up Votes 100 Awesomes
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,226
    I added him to the RoadKill bored already, and removed Dabone. Someone let me know if FO, G ever comes back.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Posts: 1,523
    250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 1000 Comments 500 Awesomes

Colossal as a Woodinville HS softball 3-run dinger in the bottom of the ninth...or 6th. How many innings do they play? Are they called innings?

MisterEmPurpleBazedncMikeDamone
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 19,141
    MelloDawg said:

Colossal as a Woodinville HS softball 3-run dinger in the bottom of the ninth...or 6th. How many innings do they play? Are they called innings?

I was just telling that story to a friend of mine a couple weeks ago at a Falcon game. A girl hit a homer about 25 feet over the fence, and I said "I won't dare call that a mammoth blast in my column." And then I went on to tell him about this soccer-loving Half Brain "friend" of mine on a private Facebook page who derided me describing a softball homer as "mammoth".

dncYellowSnow
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Posts: 10,340
    5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award

I wouldn’t want to answer your emails for a day.
    GrundleStiltzkindncSonnyShackelfordPitchfork51