Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He finally fucked off?!
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

He finally fucked off?!

Founders Club
    Looks like you need to start mitigating your notifications.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    It was actually 90 posts. Psychotic. I got home tonight and the first thing I had to do was spend 42 minutes deleting his spam and OBKs retaliatory posts.

I’m not sure if it’s a perm ban or not. But I had to cut him off because he spent over 90 minutes just bumping posts. It was a colossal waste of my time.
    Founders Club

It was actually 90 posts. Psychotic. I got home tonight and the first thing I had to do was spend 42 minutes deleting his spam and OBKs retaliatory posts.

I’m not sure if it’s a perm ban or not. But I had to cut him off because he spent over 90 minutes just bumping posts. It was a colossal waste of my time.

Spooge territory...
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    Standard Supporter
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I added him to the RoadKill bored already, and removed Dabone. Someone let me know if FO, G ever comes back.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,064

Colossal as a Woodinville HS softball 3-run dinger in the bottom of the ninth...or 6th. How many innings do they play? Are they called innings?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Colossal as a Woodinville HS softball 3-run dinger in the bottom of the ninth...or 6th. How many innings do they play? Are they called innings?

I was just telling that story to a friend of mine a couple weeks ago at a Falcon game. A girl hit a homer about 25 feet over the fence, and I said "I won't dare call that a mammoth blast in my column." And then I went on to tell him about this soccer-loving Half Brain "friend" of mine on a private Facebook page who derided me describing a softball homer as "mammoth".