Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

You fucking Feebs need to realize that a DOOG isn’t someone with high expectations

It’s someone who justifies low expectations like a Cuog. Get it? Cuog/Doog?

And it’s about expectations... it’s not saying you are going to pound Oregon in the opener. A Doog says we are going to pound Oregon in the opener 34-17 and then when we don’t, a Doog says Oregon cheats.

You guys are a bunch of millennial losers.

A Doog says we can’t win Nattys even though we got within one game of one two years ago.

A Doog says we can never be expected to compete with Bama even though Bama was mediocre for 25 years (with 1 year of exception).

Doogs told me in 2010 that we could never compete with Nebraska.

You guys fucking love the idea that the angel whitey from Boise is here and now we can be the fucking 2001 Mariners for life — all while acting like you hate the 2001 Mariners.

Wake the fuck up. Either you want us to be the best in everything or you are a Doog.

Even the anti-TBS shit... that just came about when people would act like Sark was about to change the game in TBS. I get it the dawgman hype about Sark’s recruiting was BS. Now WAKE THE FUCK UP. Recruiting is a third of the fucking program’s success. I’d say that fucking matters.

Now, half you fucks are too stupid to to realize that we are historically better than Clemson.

Doogs thought Oklahoma could never be good again in the 90s. Doogs thought Nebraska was unbeatable and now they think they’ll never be good again.

A Doog wants to lower expectations to wherever the current level of performance is because it hurts to think things could be better.

Fuck Doogs and Fuck losers.

Comments